Chapter Nineteen: Drunk??

Josh's POV
Chapter Nineteen: Drunk??
*edited*

When my phone rang this morning I was instantly like 'oh okay. It's probably Callum but the strangest thing happened, it wasn't Callum it was Craner and he sounded... worried.

And not the 'shit my girlfriend just found out I cross dress' worried.

No, it was the bad type of worry, the type of worry that actually made my heart sink.

"Craner? What's up? You never call me."

"Have you heard much from Callum recently?" He sounded kinda breathless like he had just gotten done with running, his Australian accent almost seemed to be fading.

"No? Is everything alright?"

Craner sighed, "Not really. Today he called me at 7 in the morning talking about how he was gonna flip his shit. His parent shit and stuff. Obviously I told the bloody moron that if he did that you'd have to bail his ass out of jail again and he said, 'Hmm, yeah you're right' and then told me he was gonna do something dumb and now he's not picking up his fucking phone." It almost seemed like Craner had said it all in one breath.

"Do you have any idea what he's doing?" I asked, getting up instantly starting to put on my shoes.

"No! That's the problem! He didn't say anything and— I dunno mate, he sounded really upset."

I was just about to go to open the door when the doorbell rang loudly. I crinkled my eyebrows in confusion and looked through the peak hole.

I sighed in relief. "I found him. He looks wasted though so I'll have to call you back." I said hearing Craner instantly release his breath.

"Alright thank you." He said before hanging up.

I opened the door for Callum, pulling him in and he instantly pulled his arms out of my grip.

"Hey, Mr. Pervert watch the snakey sneaky–hiccup– hands my man!" He slurred out his hair was all ruffled and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Jesus Callum. What happened?"

Callum stood up taller giving me a once-over, he smirked slowly. He took a step towards me, but his foot missed the ground, stepping almost cartoonishly, and he was stumbling into my arms.

"Bro.." he inhaled sharply, "Bro you smell good bro." He pulled away and grabbed my face, turning my head downwards and inhaling again. "Bro!" He exclaimed, "Bro your hair smells good bro!"

Callum went to step back. Letting go of me.

Callum's feet tripped over eachother until something stopped his motion... gravity. Callum fell straight on his ass with a scowl.

"Fucking floor, bastard. Just because I'm hot doesn't mean you have to touch my ass." He said... to the floor. He pointed an accusing finger at it, as if it were his dog.

"Callum. Come here." I said extending my hand to him.

He looked at me with the most confused look on his eyes I've ever seen. "You wanna–hiccup–dance or something?" He asked his eyes rolling slight. He put his hand in mine, "You know." He slurred, "I used to dance with a friend of mine a long time ago." He said as he attempted to grab my waist.

TwistedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara