seventeen.

sorry for any mistakes.

Reina Armani Jackson
Raj.. | July 24

Bam

Wyo Raj?

chilling w gang

I wanna see u

when?

Today @8, Ima pull up on u

I smiled, and locked my phone and finished rolling my wood. I ended up seeing Bam again at the licka' store last week and he ended up calling me after, tryna figure out why I never hit him up.

Like I told him phone work both ways, and he ended up calling me later that day. He actually really coo' and don't really be on nothing.

"You smiling hard as hell, damn yella' ass teeth." Q mugged, adjusting his seat.

"My teeth ain't yellow nigga, funky ass." I rolled my eyes, and grabbed his lighter.

"I feel so honored to finally be invited to a Question and Reason hotbox." Koda smiled from the backseat.

They finally let his ass off probation, so this was the first time he got high in a min.

"Boy shut yo lame ass up." Tone smacked his lips.

"You must be texting that nigga Ham Reina cause thats the only time you be smiling so hard." Koda instigating ass said looking at Q.

He so messy.

"Koda you know his name is Bam, and he coming to see me later too." I chuckled, passing Q the wood.

"That don't bother you that yo girl seeing another nigga?" Koda asked.

"You a messy ass bitch." Tone shook his head, but leaned forward waiting on Q to answer.

"I'on care cause we all know Reina having my babies, so in the end, I'll always win." Q shrugged.

"Nigga," I smacked my lips, "Y'all lucky I put in on this weed cause y'all irritating."

"I'an e'en gone say too much." Q sheugged, passing the wood to Koda.

"OOUUU WEEEEE," Koda did a dance, "I get high high high, e'ryday—"

"Shut the fuck up." Tone mugged.

"Last time I checked, you had one son and his name ain't Kody Demario Dickerson." Koda waved him off.

I laughed, grabbing the aux and plugged my phone up. I scrolled through my playlist to see which mood I was feeling, my playlist lit as hell and so diverse.

"Don't e'en play no soft shit Reina." Q shook his head staring at me.

"I'm not," I lied and just played Back in Blood by Pooh Shiesty and Durk, "you think you know me, but you don't."

"Big Blrrrrd!" Koda nodded, passing the wood to Tone.

I turned the radio up and sat back, scrolling through my playlist looking for the next song.