twenty-two.

sorry for any mistakes.

Quentin Jru Wardell.
Q.. | August 4
-

"Why you eating like that?" I looked at Reina.

"This salmon good as fuck," She laughed, with her hooded eyes, "and these damn garlic mashed potatoes, and my lamb chops—"

"Greedy ass." I chuckled, "Here come my mama now."

She mugged me, and sat up. We was at my mama house cause she was having a lil barbecue kick back with the fam.

"Hey baby." My mama said walking in, "Hey pretty."

"Hey ma." I stood up hugging her.

"Hey Ms. Lady, how you been?" Reina smiled, hugging her too.

"I'm good, baby how you been holding up?" My mama asked her.

"I been taking it day by day," She shrugged, "Q been helping me keep myself together tho."

"Thats good, I'm here for you too baby if you need anything don't hesitate to call me Reina. I know its hard right now, but don't lose yourself. You gotta keep going." She nodded.

"Thank you," She smiled back, "I appreciate it. I really do."

"I'a be back, lemme go acknowledge the rest of my crazy ass family." My mama laughed, walking back outside.

I sat back down, and looked at Reina.

"What?" She made a face.

"My mama like you," I chuckled, "That mean you really gotta marry me now nigga."

"Aw you wanna marry lil' ole' me?" She smiled, "Too bad my husband already picked out."

"Stop playing in my face like that." I mugged her, throwing our empty plates away.

"Aw you don't like that?" She said pouting.

"You ah asshole." I chuckled, pulling out my phone, and recorded her.

" I chuckled, pulling out my phone, and recorded her

"You look good wit' ya' high ass." I told her, and posted it on my story.

"Don't post it, my other nigga gone—"

"I'm finna walk away." I looked at her.

"Ok, I'm done playing." She laughed, "Don't leave me here alone cause I'ma look like I don't belong here."