two.

sorry for any mistakes.

Reina Armani Jackson.
Raj .. | June 4

"The block is hot, I'm fuckin' with it." I laughed, trying to find somewhere to park.

"No cap, you know its real when you see hoes lace fronts lifting," My sister, Le'Neja said, "I can't wait to see Dre."

"I swear, its been a few years. I wonder if he looking any different." I said, just parking in a field not too far from my auntie house.

"You ready?" She asked, reaching over to grab her purse out the backseat.

"Yeah." I said, taking my seat belt off.

I grabbed my scale and put it inside my middle console. I reached to get my slides out of the backseat. I cannot drive with slides on, its so uncomfortable.

Le'Neja and I got out the car, and I made sure to lock my doors since we were in the hood, and the block party was tonight.

Today was my cousin's, De'Andre, first day out. He had got locked up a few years ago for a lil gun charge.

Walking down the street, I seen that my auntie's porch and front yard was full of niggas, and a few girls I've never even seen before.

I seen a couple familiar faces before, I've seen these boys before coming to check on my auntie while my cousin was locked up, so I'm guessing they were close friends of Dre's.

"Excuse me." Le'Neja called out, walking up the stairs.

"Raj lemme hol' some." My younger cousin, Aaron, said walking up to me.

"Stop playing wimme." I laughed and gave him a side hug.

"Hello Le'Neja." He pushed her.

"See you'on even have to do all'at." She waved him off, walking into the house.

The block was lit as hell. I loved times where the whole block can just come together and have a good time. Well that is until niggas start getting too lit and start tryna shoot shit.

Luckily it was just getting started, and people were just on some chill shit. Everyone looked like they're having a good time though and just enjoying themselves.

"Hey lil' Raj." My uncle said to me as I walked into the house.

"Wassup Uncle Pooh." I said, going to give him a hug, "Auntie finished cooking yet?"

"Nah, her ass in there taking all day." He shook his head.

"Typical." I chuckled.

"You been smoking that stuff haven't you?" He looked at me.

"Huh?" I asked clueless.

"You high as hell." He shook his head laughing.

"I'on even know what you talking about." I bust out laughing.

"RAJ!" My little cousin Jalani called out.

"Hey Lani." I said, scooping her up.

I walked into the kitchen to greet my auntie's and grandma. They hated us being in the kitchen while they were cooking, and I hated the "How you've been?" questions, so I left out before they could even start.

"You seen your brother yet?" I asked her.

"Yes, he left with him friends." She said, looking around.

"Wanna go outside?" I asked her.

"Yes, can you watch me? Mommy said she no want me out here cause Aaron be with his friends and I need to be looked after." She said eagerly.