twenty-four.

sorry for any mistakes.

Reina Armani Jackson.
Raj.. | August 19

"I'm not selling y'all no percs." I shook my head looking at Aaron and JoJo.

"Why?" Their friend asked.

"I'an doing that damn shit no way." Aaron shrugged, "I just want some weed."

"Cause these my lil brothers," I mugged their annoying ass friend, "now if you want some you can have some."

"What sense does that make?" He asked.

"You want some or not?" I asked.

"Man yeah, you bet not tryna get off on me either. Gimme the same deal you give them Raj." He smacked his lips.

"Nigga we don't get family deals either the fuck." JoJo smacked his lips.

"No cap, full price these ways buddy." Aaron made a face, "And I'm blood."

"Just out here embarrassing me like you broke." JoJo shook his head, "This nigga got money Raj."

"Too bad, I'an selling to you either." I chuckled, "What you want them fa' anyways?"

"To do drugs duh." Their friend replied.

"What is yo name?" I rolled my eyes.

"Marco." He nodded.

"I don't like you, where Rese at? He cool." I looked back at Aaron and JoJo.

"That nigga got locked up." JoJo shook his head, "Marc cool too he just a druggie sometimes."

"I'an no damn druggie." Marco smacked his lips.

"Just a lil fiend." Aaron laughed.

"Fuck y'all." He shook his head.

"Damn why friend get locked up?" I shook my head, "Free lil bro."

"Some lil shit, they holding him til he have his hearing." Aaron said.

"Damn that shit crazy." I shook my head, "Here you lil junky."

I passed Marco two percs and he passed me the 50 ball, before smiling.

"Just sad." I shook my head.

"I'm finna head out, got some lil shit to handle." JoJo stood up sliding his phone in his pocket.

"Boy you a kid ain't no damn shit to handle." I laughed.

"Mind the business that pay you Raj," JoJo smacked his lips, "now lemme get a eighth."

"My apple pay not working right now so I need cash." I told him, taking out a baggie.

"Lemme get a quarter up off you." Aaron leaned on me.

"I love how y'all just support me." I smiled taking out my scale.

I weighed up Aaron quarter and passed him the baggie, and they both handed me my moneys.

"Nice doing business with y'all." I smiled, standing up, "I'm finna head home tho I have to go back to work in the morning."

"Fasho." Aaron nodded.

I hugged him and JoJo, before looking at Marco, "Stay off the drugs kid. This the last time I'm selling you some percs."

"I'an no pill head." He smacked his lips.

"Whatever nigga, I'll see y'all." I said, leaving out the house.

I laid in my bed watching Spiderman No Way Home. They did they shit with the movie. I heard my ring camera go off letting me know their was motion detected. I grabbed my phone and went to the app to watch live. I couldn't really see too much cause it looked covered up which was weird.