four.

sorry for any mistakes.

Reina Armani Jackson.
Raj.. | June 14

"What you doing?" Nae asked walking past to go in the kitchen.

"Looking for jobs." I sighed.

"Swear?" She came back in the dining room.

"Yeah," I lowly chuckled, "can't be the weed man my whole life."

"I'm so happy for you, I wanna help." She squealed sitting at the table with me.

I honestly hated working for people, that was my biggest issue. I didn't have many talents tho, which is why I started selling for fast money three years ago, during my junior year of high school.

Deontae hated the fact that I was selling, which is crazy cause he was in the streets heavy. However, he didn't like the fact that I started being in the streets. I wasn't heavily in them, just sold weed, carts, edibles and shit.

When he found out, his ass was on my head and didn't talk to me for like two weeks, then he seen I wasn't gonna give up so he just dealt with it.

I was just the local weed man, and everything I made I saved up. Thats when me & Nae decided to go ahead and get our first house together. We used the money we saved up along with some of the money our father left for us when he passed.

Le'Neja's and I dad and my mom died from a house fire when I was seven years old. I moved with my grandma for some time until she ended up sick and was in and out of the hospital and nursing homes. She eventually passed away when I turned ten though.

Le'Neja mom eventually let me stay with her though, she was never funny acting towards me and I was more than grateful that she treated me as if I was her own. I appreciate her and everything she do for me.

"I can see Tae now, laughing like hell. He know these people finna cause me hell." I laughed.

"Where'd you apply to so far?" She asked, looking in my laptop.

"Foot Locker, Champs, Mr. Alan's—"

"Bitch you said you gone be the plug one way or another." Nae laughed.

"Hell yeah." I laughed.

"Dre said he's gonna be here later to help us unpack and move the furniture." She said, "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Bet, can you make chocolate chip pancakes?" I smiled.

"Fat assss, turkey bacon or turkey sausages?" She stood up.

"Turkey bacon." I nodded.

After applying for a few more jobs, I decided to take a break. I shut down my laptop, and I walked to my room so that I can take my shower and get dressed.

"I know y'all didn't!" I heard Nae yell.

"Now you seen Koda do that." I heard Dre.

I walked into the living room and seen that our big frame was broke. Koda and Dre just stood there looking stupid.

"I don't give a fuck who did, just clean it up bro." Nae rolled her eyes, walking past me to her room.