fifteen.

sorry for any mistakes.

Quentin Jru Wardell.
Q.. | July 17

"Niggas been missing like a muhfucka." Dre shook his head.

"Had ta' get myself together foo'. Rather be to myself to protect my energy." I shrugged, watching him and Tone get in the car.

"Yeah a'ight bitch. Whats wrong wit' ya' ass anyways?" Tone mugged, closing the door.

"I'a put you on yo ass, slam my door again." I mugged him back, pulling off.

"Pull up on the block." Dre said.

"Finna slide on Koda ass first." I told him.

"So wassup wit' you?" Dre asked.

"Niggas been on some funny shit bro." I said trying not to get mad, "That day we was on the block and I was doing sales, somebody stole from me. Ion like dat shit."

I been staying to myself and out the way, but still watching niggas close to me. I honestly don't think it was any of my brothers tho, these been my niggas for long as I can remember.

"Well nigga you better find out and set that shit straight. Don't get ta' looking—"

"Tone nigga shut up." I shook my head, "I'on think it was y'all."

Ain't gone put it past that nigga Dylan tho.

We pulled up and seen Koda gay ass sitting on the porch with his arms folded across his lap.

"This nigga here mane." Dre laughed.

"Frenssss." Koda jumped up and ran to the car.

"Fucking foo'." Tone shook his head laughing.

"Come on nigga, I'an got all day na'." I chuckled.

"Bitch Q you been acting hella weird and I'on 'preciate it." Koda said smacking my neck, getting i. the car.

"Bitch get out." I smacked my lips.

"Mane come on, I'm ready to go be a city boy." Koda chuckled, slamming my door.

"What the fuck is wrong wit y'all niggas man?" I smacked my lips, pulling off.

"Aye this bitch Hadiya asked me can we get a girlfriend." Koda said outta nowhere.

"Y'all together?" Dre laughed, "I thought she was playing."

"Nah, shit I'm onnat. She finna find us a girlfriend too— hell yeah I'm on allat." He nodded.

"Until one of they ass start tripping." I shook my head.

"I ain't e'en know Hadiya ass got down like that." Tone laughed.

"Man do she?" Koda made a face, "That's my baby right dere." He shook his head.

"I'm finna get back wit Sariyan lil fine ass, I miss dat." Dre clasped his hands, "Might get her pregnant too."

"Its toxic bro, don't do it." Tone shook his head.

"You cool wit Jasmine tho." Dre waved him off, referring to his baby mama.

"Nigga I got lucky to have her as my baby moms, glad her ass ain't like these bitter hoes." He nodded, "I'm playing tho I love my son."

See Tone and Jasmine were good friends way before she got pregnant by him. They been friends since high school and ended up messing around like our junior year, and she ended up getting pregnant once we graduated.