nine.

sorry for any mistakes.

Reina Armani Jackson.
Raj.. | July 2

"Now Le'Neja.." I laughed looking at her.

"Raj why would you let me eat that much." She mugged me, drinking her bottle of water.

"Bitch you willingly ate that much, I asked you taste a small piece." I shook my head, grabbing my phone.

I walked over to the oven checking on the chicken. Nae was s'posed to be cooking, but her ass too damn high so now I have to take over.

Aaron, JoJo, Jalani, and Kimora were in the living room watching Wild N' Out. I closed the oven, and took the lid off of the mashed potatoes to check them as well.

I unlocked my phone and went to my call log.

Q..
connecting...

"Yeah Raj?" He answered.

"Unt unt, why you speeding like that?" I made a face.

"Nigga just cause you drive slow as hell, don't mean I have to." He mugged, "What you doing?"

"Who you with?" I asked him.

"Nigga answer my question."

"Hey cousin!" I heard Koda in the background.

"Hey Koda." I laughed.

"Reina what you doing?"

"Cooking, look at this," I flipped the camera to Nae, "I made your edibles and asked her to taste a little piece, this muhfucka think she don't get high and now look."

"She stuck as hell, how much did she eat?" He shook his head.

"Her dumb ass ate a whole half after I told her to eat a corner piece." I shook my head, turning the stove off.

"Hol' on Raj, I'ma call you back." He hung up.

I sat my phone down, and turned off the greens and the oven. I turned around seeing Nae sitting down at the table.

"Nae you okay seriously?" I asked, getting everybody plates out the cabinet.

"I'm good, I'm good." She nodded.

This bitch is not good.

I shook my head, washing my hands. I just made her plate first so she can go lay down once she was finished. I made everybody plates, and sat them down at the table.

"Food is done y'all." I called out.

"Thank you RaRa." Kimora smiled, sitting down.

"See yo auntie won't even tell us, she'a make her plate and start eating without niggas." Aaron shook his head, sitting Jalani down.

"Her tell me." Jalani shrugged.

"That's cause you still a baby." He waved her off.

"So don't lie on mommy." Jalani made a face, and started eating.

"I'm just glad you ain't make no chicken alfredo." JoJo started eating, "That's all Drea know how to make."

"Nigga you be having PTSD?" I laughed.

"Hell yeah." He shook his head.

"NAE NAE YOU OKAY?" Aaron yelled looking at her.

"Leave me alone." She blinked, standing up.

She walked over and put her plate in the sink. She walked out of the kitchen, I'm guessing going to her room.

"What wrong with Nae Nae?" Jalani asked.