twelve.

sorry for any mistakes.

Reina Armani Jackson.
Raj.. | July 7

"Ma you ok? You hungry or anything?" I asked.

She looked up at me, and just stared at me for a brief second. The doctors told us that some of her responses may be delayed, so I wasn't trying to ask her too much to confuse her or anything.

Although she was only 38, strokes and high blood pressure was hereditary in her family. They said it could have possible been triggered from stress, so Nae and I have been trying to make sure she doesn't stress too much.

"Nae went to go get you some food." I told her, sitting back in my chair.

"Re-Reina."

"Yeah ma?" I looked over at her.

"I love y'all," She smiled, "T-thanks for what y'all are doing for me."

"No problem mama." I smiled, turning Wendy Williams on for her.

I unlocked my phone and seen that I had a few missed text messages.

Auntie V💛 How is she doing?

She's fine auntie, they said she has to go to rehab soon for two weeks, and then she can come home.

Auntie V💛 Ok, I'm gonna try to come by when I get off, hopefully visiting hours won't be over.

It end at 8

Auntie V💛 Ok, I'll be there.

I exited out of her messages and went to see what Quentin was talking about.

Q😙 U should make some strawberry shortcake edibles

Why every time you text me its about illegal shit?

Q😙 Lmao fuck I'm sposed to say how your day went?
Q😙 Lmaoooo nah wya?

Lmaooo fuck you, I'm at the hospital

Q😙 She good?

Yes, match later? I need some 😗🍃

Q😙 Bet

I chuckled, and closed out of his messages. Nae walked back in the room, and sat mama food down on her lil tray table.

She looked frustrated, but she just sat mama food up to make it easier for her. Once she finished, setting it up from her, she walked over and sat in the chair next to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Bitch at the fucking drive thru pissed me off." She shook her head, "Dumb ass hoe was rude as fuck for no reason."

"Where you go?" I asked.

"The boulevard." She shook her head, "Its okay, cause never again."

"Thats why right there." I chuckled, "Auntie said she gone come up here when she get off of work."

"Yeah I talked to her, I don't know why but they wouldn't let Dre and Aaron come visit." She looked at me.

"I know. Maybe they should come with auntie, because besides us and Uncle G, she's the only other emergency contact." I shrugged.

"You right, I'ma let them know." She nodded.

"Yeah, it'll probably be easier."

"So Raj I was thinking, why don't you just start selling your cheesecake jars?" Nae suggested.