𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟐

January | 2021Present Day

January | 2021
Present Day

||ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, it turns out to be a good start to the year for the 22-year-old model and singer

||ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, it turns out to be a good start to the year for the 22-year-old model and singer. Kendra Soto releases her first debut album Starlight to the world! It took only two days to hit the album into number one on Spotify, Apple Music, and Youtube. Kendra's album includes 14 hits songs she has written with the help of Finneas O'Connell, Billie Eilish, and the studio of her record label.

We got the chance to interview Kendra!

1. How is it to be a successful singer?
Kendra laughs. "Well, it's still surreal. I never thought that people would listen to any of my music. I watched my girlfriend perform and I constantly thought about how it feels to have all your fans cheering for you. I guess me being a successful singer is because of the people around me who support me and not to forget my fandom! Nothing of this would have happened if they weren't here."

2. What is your album Starlight about?
"It's about everything that has happened in my life. It's a whole emotional rollercoaster. Uh." Kendra sighed and smiled. "It's about my revival after the accident that happened two years ago. It's about my old and new love life and feminism, which I think it's very important."

3. Will there be a Starlight concert tour coming up?
"Yes! There will be a tour across North America. More I can't say yet but we are already busy with the production and it's going to be amazing! I can't wait to see all the fans around and to sing live for them."||

THE music started. Kendra walks around the empty stage, wearing simple leggings with a top. Her hair is in a high ponytail and has natural makeup on. Kendra's band started to play on the audio that is loud and clear in the whole venue. The band consists of one drummer named Jared, a guitarist named Lara, a pianist named Tom, and a technician who stands behind a turntable named Clark. It's all guys in their twenties except for the guitarist who is a girl. She can play electric and acoustic. A born talent. The band always plays in every show Kendra gives, to create her music more alive for everyone to enjoy.

Kendra touches her in-ear while she started to sing. "You and I, you and I, had our time, had our time. Moments start to fade away." Kendra waves with her hand. "Baby I, baby I, can't decide, can't decide If you're just a memory." She turns around to look at the band. "We were amazing, I was amazed that we didn't make it. We were amazing, so used to chasing and I can't take it." Kendra and Lara the guitarist eyed each other and smiled. Kendra started to dance a little on the beat. "Can't take the heat and, I won't make it easy for you. You gotta prove it to me." She points at Lara and turns around. Lara laughs and shakes her head, looking down at her guitar she's playing.