𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟗

August

August

AFTER eleven more shows, Kendra and the crew have one month's vacation. The first leg is done and the second leg in Europe will start within a month. She has spoken with Matthew and the managers. Strangely he wanted to take a break by himself so he could take care of his grandma. He won't be touring with them on the second leg but he will on the third. Billie wasn't amused, but she went with it just because she wants to know who Matthew is.

Kendra enjoys her free time home with her girlfriend and pets. Even though Billie is off, most of the time outside to do some serious business as a producer. Kendra grabbed her phone, texting her mother. She's back in the Netherlands with Kendra's grandparents. They will be there at the two shows she's giving there. Kendra sigh and stare at the television. She wishes that her family could live here. Close to her. Kendra has the what-ifs mindset but shakes it off, she looked down at Snowflake that's lying flat on Kendra's lap. She smiled and pat her.

Shark the grown looking dog but still a puppy lies next to her sleeping as well. Kendra searched for a nice channel to watch. Then she sees herself on television, she was on a talk show. She smiled and zapped away. Then she sees herself again, giving a promotion concert of her world tour. She rolls her eyes and zapped a few times until she sees Spongebob on the television. "Better." She relaxed on the couch and watched the fun animated series until she fell asleep next to the loving animals. Kendra was all cuddled up in her grandma's blanket. But when she's just about to dream, her phone rings a couple of times. Kendra groans opening her eyes, she grabbed her phone and press the green icon without looking. "Hello?" Kendra yawn.

"Good evening sleeping beauty! Do I need to remind you that you need to be at the music video set for about an hour?" Amy says, looking at the time on her watch. Kendra gasps getting fully awake she sits up and grabbed her agenda. Amy laughs. "Don't worry, I figured that you forgot. That's why I told them to replace it tomorrow. You need to rest well for the music video." Kendra lies back down.

"You are amazing, Amy. Thank you."

Amy smiled. "No problem. Is it okay if I come to your house tomorrow morning? There are some things I need to discuss with you. I just talked with Laurent about it. I can bring you your favorite milkshake." Amy teases. Kendra nods but realizes that Amy couldn't see her. She laughs and sits up.

"Yes sure. Billie is probably still asleep in the morning."

Amy writes it down her notepad. "That is. Two milkshakes then. Alright, I see you, darling."

"See you." They make kissing sounds and hang up the phone. Kendra stands up and shoves towards the kitchen. Shark followed her. Kendra opened the fridge looking for something interesting. She scratches her back and grabbed a pack of milk.