𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟓𝟏

꧁꧂

March

March

Benjamin giggled holding hands with Finneas and Claudia. Swinging while they walk their way to the right room. Benjamin lifts his feet and swings again laughing, making Finneas and Claudia laugh as well. "How can you have so much energy at this hour! How late is it? Six in the morning?" Finneas glanced at Claudia. She nods. They got a call from Maggie that Kendra gave birth to little Kenzie and that Billie and Kendra want Benjamin to meet his little sister immediately. Maggie opened the door and smiled greeting them, they said their congratulations.

"Granny!" Benjamin hugs Maggie's leg. Maggie smiled caressing his hair.

"Are you ready to meet your sister?" She asks looking down at Benjamin, he nods and smiled. "Alright come in! She's waiting for you!" She took his hand and walks inside the room with him. Finneas and Claudia are waiting patiently in the hall.

As soon as Benjamin walks inside the birth room, he sees both mothers sitting on the bed. Kendra was lying in bed all tiredly but still a smile on her face while she holds the little girl, Billie was sitting on the corner of the bed also with the biggest smile on her face. Then all of the sudden, Benjamin got curious wanting to know why his mother is holding something with a blanket around and why the other mother is staring at it for way too long. He stays silent not knowing what to do.

Billie looked at Benjamin and smiled, carefully standing up. She walks over to him and kneeled. "Hey, buddy." She whispers giving Benjamin a kiss and a hug. "Was it nice spending time with uncle and auntie? With still your pajamas on!" Billie smiled pulling on his pajama shirt. Benjamin nods smiling. "Yeah?" Billie laugh. "Well, when you were spending a nice time with them, your mother did something special today. Do you want to see what happened?" Benjamin nods. "Okay, let's go!" Billie picked him up and walks around the bed, she sits on the corner of the bed with Benjamin on her lap.

"Hi, my love." Kendra smiled and touches Benjamin's cheek. "Look who wants to meet you!" She showed the baby to Benjamin. "It's your little sister, Kenzie." Benjamin watched the baby.

"Baby sister?" He points at Kenzie. Billie laugh, Kendra nods. Benjamin was looking at her again. Baby Kenzie made a cute noise, opening her eyes. She has a stare on Benjamin now. She smiled a little and closes her eyes again. Billie and Kendra glanced at each other and laughed. Benjamin carefully touches Kenzie's nose with one finger. "Baby." He says and smiled looking at his parents.

Kendra kisses him on his cheek and lies back down, wanting to rest. "I love you, Benjamin." She says tiredly. Benjamin smiled and looked up at Billie.

"Let's go, mama and little sister need to rest," Billie says, Benjamin nods and walks towards Maggie. "Finneas and Claudia can come in to meet their niece before they go home with Benjamin, Kendra's mother is on her way too." Maggie nods.