𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟕

꧁꧂

April

|| ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: After the burglary two months ago the married couple Billie O'Connell (26) and Kendra O'Connell (24) found a new staying! This beautiful apartment in California with four bedrooms and three bathrooms is worth more than 77,7 ...

|| ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: After the burglary two months ago the married couple Billie O'Connell (26) and Kendra O'Connell (24) found a new staying! This beautiful apartment in California with four bedrooms and three bathrooms is worth more than 77,7 million dollars. Kendra and Billie explained in Kendra's YouTube channel that they didn't feel safe anymore at that house, so they stayed at Billie's brother's house until they found something new. Billie said in a recent interview that this apartment is better secured and that this was a temporary place.

"Kendra and I love this apartment and we will keep the house as one of our investments. We are staying there until we have the perfect house. Yes, we are planning on building our dream house someday."

For the whole interview of Billie about the house and her wife Kendra, link. ||

"Don't tell me that you are going to see Kendra without us!" Gray crosses her arms, Ginny looked at her big sister and did the same movement with her arms. Cohen rolls his eyes, ignoring them. He's driving the girls to school. Cohen stopped at the red light. "What else are you doing here in California! I saw the pictures of you with Kendra and Billie yesterday night. You guys had a lot of fun at their penthouse, you didn't even invite us over!"

"It was an adult party," Cohen replied shortly. "Besides you are going to see her about two weeks at her last show." Ginny gasps smiling big, Cohen laughs. "You already forgot about that, Gin?" He looked at the rearview, driving again when the lights are green.

"No, I'm excited again!" She throws her arms up happily. Cohen smiled, Gray laughed hugging her little sister. "And she's back to brown hair again! That means that I don't have to whine at mom that I want my hair blonde. Yay!" They laughed.

After he brought the girls to school, he visits his friend at the tattoo shop. They greet each other with a hug, Cohen pats his shoulder. "Yo, ready for a something new?" His friend Bryan grinned at him.

"Let's go with the ink, dude!" Cohen plop on the black leather lounger, his friend sit next to him on a crutch putting his black gloves on. Cohen pulls his shirt off. "Just watch out okay, something appropriate I can appreciate." He lies on his stomach. Bryan laughed, having everything ready.

"I can't promise you. You know that already." He grabbed the pen and place it on Cohen's skin, starting his art skills on his back. Cohen grabs his phone and scrolls down his gallery, watching pictures of last night. Pictures of Kendra and him laughing together holding a beer. A picture of Billie and him sitting across from each other, they were doing hand wrestling and more pictures of their friends and him having a good time. "Too bad that I missed the party." Bryan started. "Sounds fun to hang out with celebrities." Cohen chuckled.