𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟑

꧁꧂
Billie O'Connell

March
31/32  weeks Pregnancy
[3 Trimester]

|| ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Everyone was waiting for this to come

|| ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Everyone was waiting for this to come. The pregnancy photoshoot of Kendra and oh look how beautiful she looks! Mama Billie must be so proud of her mama wife! The photoshoot is taken in Los Angeles with one of the professional pregnancy photographers! Rumors are going that Billie and she are having a mama with mama photo shoot together. But we guess that it's something more private for them to have! For more pictures of Kendra's beautiful belly link. ||

We are two months away from meeting our baby. The baby is kicking and moving constantly when Kendra is taking her rest, and when she's active the baby is sleeping. That's because she's constantly rocking our baby. There were a lot of changes going on. Her breast can't stop leaking mother milk. Kendra is wearing nursing pads for quite a while. She shouldn't think about the pain in her pelvis. Kendra has these days that it's hurting more than the other day. But she's having therapy for that. The baby is as tall as a cucumber, Jenna once said. So she's pretty blown up. Kendra has told me that I can pick up my work again, her mother is around and so are my mother and Claudia so she's never alone. She would love for me to have a little distraction from the whole baby stuff. Even though I don't mind at all. We are doing this together and I enjoy the moments with her. But I'm now getting some work done for our school, so when the baby is coming that we don't have to worry about the contracts and building. I'm away from my wife for a couple of hours, two days a week. not too long and too far because I still want to take care of Kendra and enjoy the moments with her.

With my safety helmed on, I looked at the builders being all busy with our school building. I smiled seeing something beautiful coming out of all this mess. I can't wait for the result. We already got a lot of registrations from parents that want their kids here. So the business is getting up even though it didn't start yet. I'm early done for today since I have an appointment with Kendra with the midwife Jenna. She's being so good for us.

"Yes perfect! The baby has turned around and is lying with the head and most of the body in the back of the womb!" Kendra and I sigh in relief smiling at each other. "You see, your baby is growing and lying in this position so he or she has more space! Good news is that the baby's head is getting out first." I caress Kendra's hand with my thumb. We looked at our grown baby at the screen. "You see the little frown the baby has on the face!" Jenna pointed at the face, Kendra giggled. I smiled, seeing personality of the baby already. "Oh, the baby has a little smile on the face. He or she love the giggles of the mama!" Jenna says and smiled at us.

"Oh my God. What a cutie!" Kendra gasps facing me. "The baby has your facial expression! I love it." I laugh giving her a quick kiss. When the echo is done and we received more photos, we sit on the comfortable chairs across from Jenna.