𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟐

(Kendra's interlude song on the next slide! Inspired by Selena Gomez revival tour)

IT'S almost one month away before Kendra's Starlight world tour starts. Everything is ready. The stage design, the customs, the visuals, the whole production around it. The hotels Kendra will be staying in, the programs for leg 1, the setlist, the jet. Kendra's assistant, make up artist, hairdresser, custom designer, catering, physiotherapy, voice teacher. Everyone this pop star needs is ready to be on tour with her. Not to forget her Tour manager Bryan Storm who takes care of the World Tour. He will be around a lot. He's very kind but also can be strict, which is logical because everything should be a hundred percent on every 88 show. He's prepared and knows what's the best for the World Tour, Team Kendra, and the artist herself Kendra. They are in Milwaukee for a week, having rehearsals. The first show will be in Wisconsin.

Billie and Drew got out of the black SUV when the gate closed in front of the paparazzi's mixed with fans. "BILLIE IS THAT YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND? BILLIE DO YOU CHEAT ON KENDRA?" Billie ignored them and walk with Drew into the venue with a few security around them. Billie, Drew and the rest of the family arrived in Wisconsin, now it's just only Billie and Drew who visit Kendra for now.

"They are dumb." Drew rolls her eyes. Billie agreed. When they reached the main area of the venue, Drew gasps when she sees Kendra's stage design she saw on a picture now in real life. Billie chuckled watching her reaction. "This is huge!" Kendra's name and world tour name is written in big bold letters on the large screens. "I can't believe it. That she got to do this!" Drew smiled. Billie nods looking at the stage as well. The production team is working on the new technological Kendra's stage have.

"Yeah. Kendra just did that." Billie smiled. "Come on. I haven't seen her in a week." She grabbed Drew's hand and they walk towards the backstage area. Kendra was hanging out with the female dancers, taking a break from the rehearsals.

"LOOK! Billie is here oh my god!" Chris says the male dancer who dances with the girls. Kendra's head shot up seeing Billie standing at the door frame. Kendra smiled big and stand up, taking Billie into her arms. They laugh about Kendra's reaction.

"What are you doing here? I didn't expect you to come this early." Kendra faced Billie. Her arms are still wrapped around her neck. Billie smiled. "I can't believe it," Kendra whispered and press her lips on Billie's. The girls cheered teasingly. Kendra and Billie laugh. "Hey!" She smiled friendly at Drew and hug her. "What do you think of the stage?"

"Oh my God. Your stage is amazing!" Drew answers excitedly. Kendra smiled and glanced at Billie.

"I need to talk to you." She looked at Billie seriously. "I'm sorry Drew, thank you for the compliment." The dancers walked out of the room.