𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟗

꧁꧂

|| ENTERTAINMENT BABY NEWS: Isn't he adorable? Baby Benjamin (Parents: Kendra & Billie O'Connell) is popular since his birth! Everyone is talking about the growing 11-month baby

|| ENTERTAINMENT BABY NEWS: Isn't he adorable? Baby Benjamin (Parents: Kendra & Billie O'Connell) is popular since his birth! Everyone is talking about the growing 11-month baby. Since Kendra and Billie's vlog on Kendra's YouTube channel (KendraSoto) is everyone waiting for Benjamin to appear! This baby is loved by everyone! There are even people that claim to have a kid the same age as Benjamin. And when he's grown up, that Benjamin will date their little girl. Kendra reacted to that comment.

"Thank you all for the kind comments on our son! But, we can't imagine, our baby going on dates. He's almost one year old. Please let him be a child! It's going to take many years until he's allowed to date. So please enjoy his silly and playfulness!"

- Kendra's words!

Facts; Did you know that Benjamin got asked many times by children brands to model at photoshoots and commercials? Also, did you notice that Benjamin is having the eyes and lips like his mother Billie! She's having some strong gene!

April

Billie's fingers go through her hair and stand in front of her newest Lamborghini while the cameraman takes pictures of her. Kendra walks towards Billie, with Benjamin in her arms. "Mama, mama!" Benjamin calls for Billie, he wiggles out of Kendra's grip. Kendra placed him on the ground. Benjamin stands up and took a few steps, he fell on his knees and stand back up. Billie watched him and smiled.

She kneeled spreading her arms. "Come here!" Benjamin smiled and took another big step, letting himself fall in Billie's arms. "Good job buddy!" She kisses him on the head and looked up at Kendra. They shared a look and smiled at how proud they are of their growing son.

Benjamin is eleven months old and is practicing walking. He's also using words and he understands what Kendra and Billie are saying to him.

Benjamin smiled, showing his white baby teeth. He doesn't have all of them yet, but it won't take long until he's having everything. Benjamin is almost one! On his behavior, Kendra and Billie noticed that their first child is growing up into a toddler and for them, it's the hardest and also the happiest time of their lives. Kendra stands next to Billie and shot photos with her and Benjamin who's in Billie's arms.

"Beautiful family photo!" The cameraman compliments and they took more beautiful photos.

"That." Benjamin points at the car. "Mama, vroom vroom." Billie chuckled and put Benjamin on the ground when the photoshoot is done. Benjamin stand up and grabbed the door handle, wanting to open the car door but it's too heavy.