𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟒

꧁꧂

Author:
I'm feeling kinda responsible to put on a disclaimer for this chapter because there might be people that aren't comfortable reading about birth. So if you are getting the chills about a little bit of blood, pain/ birth descriptions, and emotional moments. Skip this chapter.

May - 28
40/41 weeks Pregnancy
[3 Trimester]

Cohen closed the trunk of his car. "You sure that you have to go now?" His girlfriend asks watching him move to the other side of the car, he opens the back door and throws his backpack inside the car.

"Billie told me that Kendra is in her last week maybe even days. She doesn't have contractions yet, but you never know in these situations." She nods understanding. "Why won't you come with me?" He asks touching her arms. She laughs. "What?" Cohen smiled at her trying to make eye contact.

"They don't know me. Isn't it a bit weird?"

"They are cool. I assure you, but only if you are feeling comfortable with it. I can understand that's all a weird situation going on." She nods. "But I would love for you to meet them and the child. When we can visit them." She smiled and thought for a bit.

"Yes. Okay, I will come with you." Cohen smiled happily and kisses her. She laughs and runs back to the house to grab her stuff, Cohen lets Billie know that he's taking his girlfriend with him.

Billie received a message from Cohen. She texted him back that his girlfriend is welcome when they are having a maternity visit going on. She looked up from her phone, watching Kendra sleep on the couch with her head on Claudia's lap. Billie's phone buzz again, receiving a message from Jenna that she's on her way. Billie send something back and locked her phone. Kendra's mother placed a cup of coffee in front of Billie and touches her shoulder. "Thank you." Billie smiled kindly and took the cup in her hands. She hadn't slept in days because Kendra refused to sleep at night since the baby is very active. The baby is big as a watermelon which means he or she is fully grown and ready to meet the mothers.

"Aah!" Kendra groans all of the sudden. All the eyes are on Kendra immediately. She carefully sits up and squeezes her eyes tight. Claudia caresses her back softly. Billie looked at her watch and let go of her coffee. She jogged to Kendra and kneeled in front of her. Kendra's mother sitting next to her while Maggie is making a glass of water. "Where is Jenna?" Kendra asks and groans again.

"She's on her way." Kendra nods, Maggie walked back with a glass of water and a straw. She handed it over to Billie. Kendra took a sip with the straw. "Maybe you are having contractions. Every five minutes you are having pain. I have counted." I caress her leg. Kendra let out a deep breath. "How are you feeling?" I ask.

"It's an awful pain. But I can handle it." Kendra answer. Billie nods. "I want to walk." Claudia and Billie stand up, helping Kendra up. She holds Billie's arm and starts to walk with her around the apartment. It took a few minutes until Jenna walked in with her bag, she greeted the family and the upcoming mothers.

Kendra lies down on a lounge chair that has a lot of space. Jenna is measuring Kendra's blood pressure and listening to the heart of the baby. "The baby is fine and you aren't too low or high. You are having pre-contractions. Not the real contractions, yet." Kendra groans annoyed. "You are having the last ailments like a stinging pain in the vagina and a pressuring feeling under. That's very normal for the week you are in."