Chapter Nineteen

Sure

ˈshu̇r

marked by or given to feelings of confident certainty.

"I'll let you go then. We'll just hurt each other in the end."

S O O J I N -

Me and Hui are going out to eat some brunch outside since I'm free today. I decided to rest since I'll be coming back in a few days. I need to stay healthy.

I smiled at Hui as he guided me to his car. I was expecting him to open the car door for me but no he didn't. I sighed as I entered the car. "Same place?" He asks as I nod my head.

We always eat at this small diner not far from my place whenever my comeback is near. It's like you're at home when we're eating there.

We were seated near the counter as we wait fir our order when the television opened.

"Ms. Yeh and Kino have been onto many other dramas already but this is the first time that they are paired together. What are the two of you feeling about each other's role." I turned my head hearing the certain surname to look at the television at our side.

It's their press conference today for their drama. "First of all I really like how our roles understands each other mutually. Their break up gave the both of them a time to think and to also reflect on everything. He really fits the role." She was smiling so wide. I haven't seen her smile at me like that.

"Soo eat your food before it gets cold." my thoughts were cut off when I was brought back to reality hearing Hui's voice. I look at the food in front of me. I didn't even notice that it was already served.

I smiled at him before eating. I remembered what Shuhua's mother said to me the other time. 'Follow what your heart wants.' I shrugged my thoughts off as I continue to eat.

"My parents wants you to join us for dinner next week." Hui wasn't looking at me. "If you only want to." he added as he look up to me. "Of course I'll go." but there was something inside me telling me to take back my words.

I glance at the television. "Photos of you two are circulating around social media platforms. Rumors said that the two of you are dating. Is it true?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I look at the screen confused. They've been going out?

Their pictures were displayed on the monitor. I felt suffocated but I want to know what her answer is. I want to know.

My heart is throbbing.

I'm scared.

"Dating or not I hope people won't dig into it and mind their own business." Even though she didn't confirmed anything there was a part of me that was happy but I was still scares. 'Why am I even scared?'

"Are you okay?" I look at Hui who was looking at me worriedly. "Y-es." I stuttered and I can't be here right now. I stood up abruptly "I'm sorry Hui." before I can go he grab my hand preventing me from going.

"Where are you going?" I can't decipher what emotion he has right now but let the chance go. "I'm sorry Hui but I want to follow what my heart wants." I mumbled. His grip to my wrist loosen. "Am I not the one that your heart wants?" I can see sadness in his eyes.