Chapter Forty-seven

Accused

ac·cuse

claim that (someone) has done something wrong.

"Get out."

"Jinjin, I'll just go out." Shuhua placed a soft kiss on the older ones temple before going out of the house. Entering her car she received a message.

'It's been two hours since Shuhua left.' Soojin was pacing back and forth. "Hey what's wrong?" she glanced at her mother with a worried look. "Shuhua isn't back yet and I'm deeply worried." she sat on the couch beside her mother. 

"Breath okay? Relax. I'm sure Shuhua is fine. It isn't good for the baby. Don't stress yourself up." Yejin was watching the television with her father while Soojin and her mother where at the other side of the couch not putting much attention on the television not until Yejin said something that caught her attention fully.

Being human means we're wired with a longing to be seen and understood. It's exasperating to be accused of something we're not doing, especially when there's no surefire way to defend ourselves.

The perception that we're being unfaithful can feel very real to a person who has an , insecure style, which means not feeling secure in a relationship. If there was a betrayal of trust in the past, it is understandable how the slightest evidence can be amplified in our partner's psyche. Trust is a fragile thing—hard to build, easy to break.

You may not be having an affair, but there may be something that your partner is sensing.