Chapter Thirty-two

Trust

ˈtrəst

firm belief in the integrity, ability, effectiveness, or genuineness of someone or something.

"I trust you on that."

The night was going well for them and at last it came to an end. Soojin planned to talk to Shuhua about something but she's afraid that the younger would be mad by it.

Inside the car was silent. No one was talking but it wasn't an awkward one rather it was a comfortable silence. Shuhua parked the car inside.

"I'll make some hot chocolate." Soojin said as she walks to the kitchen. "Change your clothes first." Shuhua said as she walks up the stairs. Soojin followed after.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Soojin asks the younger as she changes her clothes. "Whatever you want." Shuhua hug Soojin from behind. "I'll watch it with you." she added placing a kiss on Soojin's bare shoulder.

Soojin successfully wore her pajamas. "I'll make some hot chocolate down stairs." Soojin left the room.

Haku and Mata were lying on the carpeted floor as they watch Soojin walk around the kitchen. Soojin was busy making the hot chocolates for her and Shuhua.

Meanwhile Shuhua was carrying a bunch of things such as blankets and pillows. She placed the pillows on the couch. Soojin walk tiwards the living room with two cups of hot chocolate on her hand.

Placing it on the coffee table she sat beside Shuhua. "Let's watch now and cuddle." Shuhua happily said.

Not even halfway to the movie Soojin spoke up. "Shu." she called out to the younger. "Hmm." Soojin was being spooned by Shuhua. "I'm gonna be doing a program with Hui." The soloist nervously said but she heard nothing from the younger.

"I'm glad that you already told me but you could've told me sooner." Soojin turned her body. She can see the disappointment in Shuhua's eyes. The younger wasn't mad at her for being with Hui in a program.

"I'm sorry." Shuhua smiled softly before kissing Soojin. "Next time no hiding. Tell it to me okay? Whatever that's holding you back from telling me forget that. As long as you talk it out with me it'll be fine." Soojin was so lucky to have Shuhua in her life.

The younger was the most understanding lover that she could ever have. She hugged the younger tight. "Let's continue the movie." Shuhua let out a chuckle when Soojin was already snuggled up to her.

"And besides I trust you on that." Shuhua added.

Cuddled up the couple continued to watch the movie. "Do you think we would still be like this in the near future?" Shuhua asks as enjoys Soojin's warmth. "Of course." Soojin answered.

As the night was getting deeper the two were also getting sleepy since they had a big night. Shuhua noticed the small snores from Soojin. 'Cute.' She pulls the blanket more to cover themselves. Reaching for the remote was the hardest thing since it was on the coffee table and she doesn't want to wake her beautiful lady.