Chapter Fifty

Mess

a situation that is very complicated or difficult to deal with.

"What the hell Shuhua?"

As soon as the morning came Shuhua left the Seo residence. Soojin was confused to why Shuhua left so early but the younger didn't forget to left Soojin with a note saying that she'll come and pick her up later.

Shuhua had an early shoot but it was cancelled so she took it as an opportunity to go and clean her house.

"I have until later before lunch." Shuhua looks at the clock, her hair tied up in a low ponytail she grabbed the broom.

Thirty minutes have passed but Shuhua haven't finished anything she slumped her body on the couch. Cleaning was really not for her but she needs to.

'I need some reinforcements.'

Shuhua grabbed her phone from the coffee table trying to dial her Unnie's number. "It's so early Shuhua." She can hear Minnie yawning in the background.

"It's already 8:30 am, it isn't that early." with the phone close to her ear she looks around her house. It was a complete mess and if Soojin would ever find out about this for sure the the soloist will scold her for hours.

"What do you need?" Minnie was already inside the bathroom to wash her face. "I need some help. I can't clean the whole house by myself." Minnie can hear how desperate Shuhua is so without thinking twice she agreed on helping the younger but she didn't know how dirty and untidy Shuhua's house is right now.

Minnie was unexpectedly welcomed by Shuhua in a hug which confused her. 'This girl is weird today.' Minnie thought but before she can even enter the house. Shuhua stopped her. "Unnie promise me that you won't scold me, okay?" Shuhua looked at Minnie with her puppy eyes.

'Weird.'

"Okay I promise, now let's get inside so we can start." Minnie opened the front door.

Shock would be an understatement.

"What the hell Shuhua?" Minnie yelled as she looks around the house. It was a complete mess.

"This won't do anything. Get your ass up now and make it right." Minnie said as she looks around. The house was a wreck so was the owner of it. "I can't believe Soojin had to deal with this every day." she added as she started to pick up the trash that was on the floor.

"You're even worst than Soyeon."

The house was a like jungle. Trash here and there and from Minnie's position she can clearly see the unwashed dishes on the sink. The living room was almost full of used socks and hoodie.

"Gather all your laundry now." Minnie instructed which Shuhua eventually followed. Minnie sighed. She rolled up her sweater, walking inside the kitchen she started to wash the dishes.

"She's still a kid." she shook her head.

Shuhua was running up and down the stairs gathering all of her laundry. "Are you done?" Minnie asks as she wipes her hand using the kitchen towel. Shuhua almost trip running down the stairs, Shuhua tossed her favorite green shirt on the third basket.

"All done." she exclaimed.

"We have to get this to the laundry shop." Minnie carried one of the basket as Shuhua carries the other two.

"What time are you going to pick Soojin up?" Minnie asks she was the one driving the car.

"She said afternoon maybe after lunch but I planned on going to their house before lunch." Shuhua answered as she looks outside, they weren't even half of all the things that needs to be cleaned yet she's already sweating from all the running that she did.

"If that's the case then I'll just be the one to pick this up later so you can save some time and let's get going now to finish everything on time." Shuhua was grateful for her unnie's help.

"Minnie unnie where do I put this?" Shuhua asks while holding some broken glass. "What happened to that?" she looks at Shuhua clueless. "Oh I actually dropped this days ago." Shuhua let out a nervous laugh.

"I really swear Shuhua, this will get to Soojin." Minnie was serious about telling it to the soloist.

"Be careful, placed them on the trash now."

The two keeps on moving around the house nonstop not until Shuhua heard Minnie's stomach growling from hunger. "What do you want to eat?" Shuhua asks as she opens the pantry.

"Anything will do." Minnie took her phone out and decided to check on Miyeon. Her fiance was throwing tantrums at her again. "Shu you only have an hour before 11:30." Minnie informed the younger earning a hum from Shuhua.

Soojin was at their living room knitting some scarf it's been one of her hobbies other than reading some books. It makes her calm.

"Unnie is that for Shuhua unnie?" Yejin asks as she looks at the scarf that her unnie is knitting right now. "Yes and I have one for you." Soojin out her knitting tools down to get Yejin's scarf.

"Unnie can I come with you to Shuhua unnie's house later?" Soojin was thinking for a moment before she agreed. "But behave okay?" Yejin nod her head enthusiastically.

Her little sister really likes Shuhua.

Shuhua was rummaging through her closet. Minnie just left to get the laundry.

"What should I wear?" she tried taking out some of her clothes checking herself on the mirror. "Okay let's just keep it simple." Shuhua took a simple white shirt with some printed text on it and a checkered long coat.

'This will do and even a trash bag would still look good on me though.'

Walking out of the house she didn't forget to bid her good-bye to Haku and Mata. She also texted Minnie already.

Driving along the road was calming. She enjoyed the natural sight of the environment. She was near to Gyeonggi-do already.

Checking herself one more on the mirror she got out of the car. Taking a deep breath she rang the doorbell.

"Unnnie."