Chapter Forty-one

Never

nev·er

ˈnevər

at no time in the past or future; on no occasion; not ever.

"Like I promised, I will never leave you"

Yuqi placed the unconscious Shuhua on the couch. "Is she okay?" Soojin immediately asks caressing Shuhua's cheek. "She is, don't worry nothing happened." Yuqi assured Soojin. "YUqi bring Shuhua to the guest room." Miyeon instructed but Yuqi whined. 

"Can't Minnie unnie do it?" she whined and just in time Minnie came inside with her car keys. "I've taken care of what happened. I'll let you all know when all of you are in the right state of mind already." Miyeon smiled knowing that she will be married to this Thai beauty. 

"I'll carry Shuhua, go take a rest Yuqi, and thank you." Yuqi smiled because Minnie thank her and also because finally she can rest. "The room at the end of the hallway. Well I know you'll ask where Soyeon is." Miyeon said as the younger run up the stairs.

"What really happened?" Soojin asks as Minnie carried Shuhua on her back. "Tomorrow." with that Soojin didn't ask any further. "Soojin~ah I love you." Minnie smiled hearing Shuhua sleep talk. "You're still on her mind." Minnie commented as Soojin opens the door. 

Placing Shuhua on the bed. "Take care of her." was the last thing that Minnie said before leaving the room. "I can't get angry at you, seeing you like this." Soojin whispered. Yes she felt her world stopped when she heard all of those sounds coming out from Shuhua's phone but a part of her knows that Shuhua loves her and the younger wouldn't do something that'll hurt her.

Walking inside the bathroom she found a small basin inside. 

So many things happened in just hours.

Beside the sleeping Shuhua, Soojin was staring at her. "I won't runaway, and just like I promised, I will never leave you." Soojin whispered stroking the younger ones soft dark long hair.

"I love you so much Yeh Shuhua."

Next day...

Shuhua was still knocked down, Soojin was downstairs with Miyeon making breakfast for all of them. Minnie was inside her mini studio working on something.

"Good morning." Soyeon greeted the two, sitting down on the chair. "Good morning Soyeon~ah." noticing that Yuqi wasn't with Soyeon, Miyeon was about to ask when Yuqi's loud ass self welcomed them.

"My head hurts. I don't even know how I even help Minnie unnie last night." Yuqi sat down beside Soyeon.