Chapter Thirty-three

Passion

pas·​sion

ˈpa-shən

ardent affection

"I love you my Seo Soojin."

As the day went by Soojin was still at the company as they were discussing about her new song.

Meanwhile Shuhua was with her friends inside the bar. She already texted Soojin that she'll be here and to just give her a call if the older is already out but it seems like Shuhua was already out of her mind dancing on the dance floor with Yuqi and Minnie and Soojin hasn't checked her phone yet so she didn't know that the younger was at the bar.

Miyeon and Soyeon were just sitting watching the three dance like it was the end of the world. The bar was a private one much more private than Satyr.

The two heard a phone ringing but they couldn't find it. The sound was gone so they decided to just let it be but then again it rang again.

The phone was belonged to Shuhua and seeing the caller ID. They knew that they have to answer this. "Hello?" Miyeon nervously answered. She doesn't know why she's nervous all of a sudden. "Miyeon unnie?" Soojin asks clueless. She checks the number and she was sure it was Shuhua's number.

"Is Shuhua with you?" Soojin softly asks as she was inside the elevator. She was ready to go home so she decided to give a call to the younger. "Ah yes. Shuhua said she informed you that she's with us at the bar." Miyeon was biting her nails while Soyeon was just listening.

Soojin squinted her eyebrows then she check the messages on her phone and Shuhua really did informed her. "I'm coming." Soojin was already out hailing a cab.

But Miyeon didn't quite heard the soloist so she had to excuse herself. "What?" she asks through the other line. "I said I'm coming." Soojin said once more as she entered the cab. "Give me the address." she added.

Yuqi, Shuhua and Minnie cane back to their seats laughing loudly. "Did you see that?" Minnie asks the two but she noticed that Miyeon wasn't with Soyeon. "Where's Miyeon?" she asks and her question was answered when Kiyeon walked out of the comfort room.

"That's my phone." Shuhua exclaimed loudly. "Soojin's coming so ready yourself." Miyeon said giving the phone to the younger.

Shuhua was already dizzy from the dancing that they did and the fact that she drank a good amount of alcohol already. She can feel the alcohol kicking in already.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." Shuhua excused herself as she walks away to their table. She's still in her right mind so the others didn't worry that much. They know Shuhua is still sane enough.

Entering the bathroom she opened the faucet to splash some water to her face. She looks at her reflection on the mirror. "Am I really okay?" she asks herself.

"I trust Soojin." she muttered, turning around she leans her body on the sink trying to get a hold of herself.