0.8

Our stupid fights
and your endless
apologies mean
the whole world
to me.
[c.r.]
- - -
There is a strange pleasure in loving someone who doesn't love you, perhaps it's the fact that, that one person doesn't want you back.

Or maybe it's the fact that we try to win that person, but that person didn't want you so you wasted your time on someone who didn't even give you a second glance.

But there is a pleasure, in loving someone who doesn't love you.

Perhaps I've spent a unhealthy amount of time with Jack over the past month, or that's just what my mother tells me but I don't see a thing wrong with hanging out with a boy every day.

I've really gotten Jack to open up about himself, he said his past was horrid and he was ashamed of it he said it was like a embarrassing birthmark or something.

He told me about his mother and father, his mother was a alcoholic and drug-addict. And about his fathers wreck.

You see I know Jack very well, but that's what people couldn't see, they thought I was infatuated with the idea of Jack the idea of us. But it Isn't that, I'm not sure if I love Jack but what I feel towards him is more than infatuation.

"DIE!" Jack screams at the video game

Jack and I are sitting criss-cross on his bedroom floor.

"LIVE!"I scream back and Jack glares at me

I giggle at our childishness and I place my head on Jack's lap again, he looks down at me grins widely.

"I love it when you randomly lay on me," Jack says

"And I love randomly laying on you." I grin back.

I turn my face and my nose brushes his abdomen and lets out a laugh jumping backwards.

"You okay?" I ask laughing

"Yes just really ticklish," Jack says

I brush my fingers over Jack's ribcage and he hollers.

I burst out laughing at his reaction, Jack glares at him crossing his arms over his chest.

"Are you ticklish?"

I keep a straight face "no."

"Let's find out," Jack lunges towards me tackling me towards the ground

"RAPE! MARIE JACK'S RAPING ME!" I scream as Jack tickles me

"JACK MILRED!" Marie warns as she bursts the room open "Oh dear, Winter you gave me a heart attack." She breathes

"Sorry," I smile sheepishly

"Jack don't tickle her." She sighs leaving the room

Jack sits up and ignores me for awhile, I poke his cheek trying to get his attention.

"Jaaaack" I hum

"Jack" I say poking his cheek once more

"How heavy is a poller-bear?" I ask "Heavy enough to break the ice,"

A grin appears on Jack's face, a smile that makes your knees buckle and your breathing stop.

"You're adorable." Jack says wrapping a arm around me pulling me to his chest.

"I'm sorry," I say my voice muffled by is shirt

"I accept your apology." Jack says pulling me tighter to his chest.

I inhaled his intoxicating scent and I relaxed in his warm embrace and I rested my head on his chest.

Sleep has always been a foreign thing to me, like a stranger.

I've never been used to the feeling of slowly giving into the arms of sleep I've always wanted to sleep to see what it may be like.

But I couldn't never could.

"Winter," Jack said.

Jack and I are walking down some abandoned alley, his arm is wrapped
tightly around my shoulder pulling me towards his side.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Remember when I asked if you were ever lonely?," Jack asks pressing my back against the brick wall.

"Yes" I say gulping

"I'm not lonely anymore," Jack says pressing his forehead against mine "Not when your around, you make me feel complete in someway. And I crave that feeling Winter, I love when you're around because that's all I feel is complete."

"I com-complete you?" I ask my voice getting lost.

Nervous could only explain half of what I was feeling, my stomach felt like mush, and my skin tingles.

"Yes." Jack says "You complete me so much it terrifies me,"

A:/N
HAHAHAHA JAck and Winter are my goals tbh, sorry it took awhile to update writers block sucks. Please ignore grammar mistakes I'm writing on my phone.

Please, vote, comment, and share.

Leave feedback.