0.9

A:/N
The epigraph when they kiss, that isn't Jack and Winters first kiss. This chapter is their first kiss.
(please excuse any grammar mistakes)
I just
really want
to kiss
you.
- - -
Every one says that their first kiss is always the most special no matter who it's with, books describe first kisses to be magical. But I think there is more to the first kiss.

I've never felt the pressure of someone else's lips against mine, I've never felt the 'Sparks' or 'Fireworks' but I want to.

"I met a guy," My mom said "He asked me out, we're supposed to go out tonight." She grins

"Ooh," I smirk "His name?" I ask

"Chris," She smiles

"Age?" I ask

"Forty-one." She winks

"Hm," I laugh "I'll have to meet him."

She laughs and walks up to her bedroom, I'm glad she found someone she deserves it. After all she's been through.

A knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts, I instantly knew it was Jack without question.

My hand clutched the door knob in my hand pulling it open with the door letting out a loud squeak.

My eyes met an older looking man.

Oh. Not Jack.

"May I help you?" I ask confusion paints across my face

"I'm Chris," He nods his deep voice hums through his throat "Your mothers date."

"Yes, yes of course." I mumble "Come in." I open the door wider.

Chris walks in looking at all the photos lined up on the wall, Chris was tall probably 6'2 maybe. He had dark blonde hair and glossed blue eyes, his cheekbones were sharp like his jaw.

He looked nice for my mother.

"Wait right here," I smile walking towards my mothers room.

I turn across the hall walking to the last door on the left.

"Chris is here," I taunt

My mother sprayed her favorite perfume on,

"Do I look okay?" She asks turning towards me.

she wore black leggings and a blood red V-necked silky teeshirt and ankle heeled boots.

"You look amazing," I say in awe

"Thank you sweetheart," She grins "We'll probably be back around twelve, have fun!"

"Will do!" I shout "Love you,"

They leave, leaving me alone.

Knock Knock

Jack.

I opened the door my eyes meeting Jack's enchanting green ones.

"Jack," I grin

"Winter." Jack smiles back

"Come in" I smile stepping out of the way.

"Nice clothing choice." He snorts.

I glance down at my blue and white checkered pants and white teeshirt.

"I was here by myself." I laugh following him to the living room

Jack throws himself onto my couch taking up the whole couch.

"Move," I laugh

"Nope" Jack says popping the 'P' "You can lay with me if you'd like." He smirks

I puff out a breath of air and collapse on top of Jack, warmth spreads through me as he wraps his airs around my body pulling me closer.

"You could of been more gentle," Jack mumble against my hair sending a shiver up my spine.

"Sorry." I laugh snuggling closer to Jack.

Jack's hand clasped mine as we walked throughout the town, it's around eleven-thirty earliest time Jack and I had ever been out together.

"Have you ever been kissed?" Jack asks randomly

"No," I laugh

"Thank God," He breathes "Thought I was the only one."

I open my mouth to speak but Jack pushes me against one of the buildings, my breathing gets hitched in my throat as Jack's nose brushes against mine.

His wild eyes scan over mine, then roam over my face like he's memorizing it. And I don't stop him.

"Winter," Jack says his voice sounding breathy "I've wanted to kiss you from the moment we met, and every moment after that." He says pressing his forehead against mine.

I slide my hands over his chest then his neck until I reach his hair that feels like silk between my fingers, I press our bodies together feeling his warmth through my shirt instantly.

Jack wraps one arm around my waist holding onto me for dear life, and the other hand cups my cheek. He looks at me with adoration, his breathing is heavy much like mine.

My head is pounding but I could care less, my stomach is a zoo with all kinds of animals. My mouth loses moisture.

I clutch his hair bringing his face to mine, and finally our lips meet.

Cigarettes and chocolate is all I taste as our tongues dance together, his lips feel like fire against mine. My heart is about to explode.

Our lips move in sync, I don't even care about air anymore the only thing I care about is Jack and this kiss.

Every one has their on opinion on a first kiss, some say it's like being on cloud 9, others say it's magical. But it none of those because a first kiss with someone you love is indescribable, even the best writers can't even get close to the feeling you feel. I could use the words 'perfect' 'magical' 'beautiful.' but none of those words truly explain it.

Our breathing is tangled together, everything seems blurry. Jack holding me, and I latching onto him.

This is truly indescribable, and I want more.