:((

hola.

it's been awhile, and if you read my newest announcement (or just read the book description), this story is being discontinued. 

honestly, i don't want to discontinue this book since it was first ever attempt at writing a fanfic and publishing it, so im really sad, but i lost a lot of motivation as 2020 went on (i never had a lot to begin with) and i had no real plot set out apart from what i wrote in the description of the book. i hadn't even set out a basic plan for the story to follow, which i now know is a big mistake.

i also realised i was making promises that i couldn't keep, and eventually i would just say 'no promises about bla bla' and i ended up feeling guilty that i couldn't promise you guys anything, even when i would try to publish the next chapter. from this, i ended up stressing myself out for no reason, and i realised it was unhealthy with how much unnecessary stress i was putting on myself. 

so, after thinking things through, i came to the conclusion to just discontinue the book. it was the best option for me.

plus, i love todobaku with my full heart, but i've kinda lost interest with mha itself. no offence to the creator, but i've personally has lost interest with mha and the plot, and im moving onto other fandoms.

in conclusion, this book is sadly discountinued as i was stressed and here was no plot. and, this account will probably die as im slowly edging towards more ao3 fanfics.

here are my final goodbyes, to whoever reads this, and so long <33

(also tysm what the fuck how did this get nearly 1k reads im crying and im getting sadder-)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 05, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

KRISPY KREME ;; BAKUTODOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें