01 ; PICK UP LINES NEVER WORK

KATSUKI BAKUGOU

——— 16:08 , KRISPY KREME ———

"Why the fuck did I listen to your crap advice, shitty hair?"

"I don't know, you tell me!"

"ARGH, SHUT UP FOR ONE SECOND!"

I, Katsuki Bakugou, has just made a fool out of myself last night at 21:54.

As a 23 year old, working at Krispy Kreme was pretty sad for my age, but I know younger kids probably admired me or some shit. Anyway, I had a shift alone since my so called 'friend' was busy doing whatever, so I wanted to entertain myself.

However, I didn't realise I would have to eat a couple dozen donuts to realise what I said and happened.

Firstly, I didn't mean for me to sound like a pedophile or creep who hits on random people. Secondly, I did not expect that type of reaction whatsoever. I honestly thought he would blush or stutter over his words like most cheesy people in a book. But instead, he declined my pick up line and even mentioned sex!

What the fuck?

For him to mention sex so casually, I must've really messed up on my wording and tone. I mean, shitty hair just said I gotta lower my voice and say some random sexy pick up line.

I'm pretty proud of myself with that line though, if I must say so myself.

"Bakubro, you gotta do it on a girl, that type of stuff works better on them." He stated, pointing at a group of girls sitting at a nearby booth.

"Yeah, but you know I'm gay. That wouldn't do anything." I huffed and crossed my arms like a little child.

Smiling, he continued, "Still, you'd be better off at least practicing on a chick."

"Pfft, I'll pay you twenty bucks if this line'll work." I smirked at him, receiving it back.

Taking a deep breath in, I casually strolled towards the group of giggling girls.

"Why the fuck am I listening to your shitty advice?!"

"Ask yourself that question."

"SHITTY HAIR, YOUR DIGGING YOUR OWN FUCKING GRAVE!"

I, Bakugo Katsuki, made a fool out of myself for a second time within 24 hours.

This time, I'd say they overreacted to this pick up line.

"Are you a donut? 'Cuz I am ready to glaze you inside and out."

...

Okay, so maybe that was a little extreme, but still.

Pick up lines never work. Ever.

"Man, I think you went a little headstrong with that, don't ya think?" We we're having a conversation via phone since he has finished his shift. Me however, was stuck at this shitty place for another hour and a half.

"It kinda sounded like a sex invite."

"Okay, why do all my pick up lines sound like I'm suggesting to fuck?!"

"Maybe you just secretly want to fuck someone, whether it's a boy or girl—" He did a stupid and dramatic gasp! and continued, "Maybe your bi?!"

"No! I'm gay and that's final. I don't know why my lines sound like I'm inviting them for sex, they just do!" I shouted angrily at the phone, causing a mum to glare at me and cover her sons ears.

"Your probably sex deprived and you don't know it."

"KIRI-FUCKING-SHIMA, I WILL BE ENDING YOUR LIFE NEXT TIME I SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE!"

"Oooh, I'm so scared! Bakubro, you've used that too many times on me." With that, he ended the call, leaving me as a fuming bomb, ready to punch whoever approaches me.

Let's skip the shit, I broke a wall and the cops nearly arrested me. And for once, shitty hair was useful and was able to bail me out.

oopsie, kiri made bakubro angry.

but it's true, he's said he'll kill him way to many times so it's not believable anymore.

i'm not too happy with how this turned out, but whatever.

this is the most i've ever mentioned sex so casually—

nothing much to say people, life be good for me.

stay safe and positive,

~ miiraqle