03 ; 'SALUTATIONS!'

SHOTO TODOROKI

——— 15:36 , KRISPY KREME ———

Bracing for impact, I shut my eye and put my hands in front of myself...

...But it never came.

Opening one eye, I realised that the blonde was being held back — barely — by the redhead.

"Sorry 'bout his attitude!" The redhead said, his grip growing tighter on the blonde in his arms.

I only moved away from the two and towards the door, but as I was about arms reach from the handle, I get dragged back by my collar, catching me by surprise.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, Candy Cane?" The blonde practically growled at me.

"Where did that cocky attitude go, bastard?" I quickly retorted back, before my eyes widened at what I had said.

If we were in a cartoon, his face would be bright red on anger and steam would be pouring out of his ears. Unknowingly, a small squeak came from me, thankfully not being noticed by anyone.

Muffled giggles came from behind as I saw the redhead from before starting to cackle, hiding his stomach in pain I'm guessing.

"Shitty hair, stop acting like a drunk witch." Bakugou seemed to always be glaring at someone.

"S-sorry Bakubro! I c-can't stop l-laughing.." He never finished his sentence as he landed on his ass with a thud! still laughing.

By now, Bakugou has put me down. We ended up just staring at the redhead until he finally composed himself and jumped up towards the two of us.

"Salutations! I'm Kirishima Eijiro, but you can just call me Kirishima; Bakubro's partner in crime." He states confidently while leaning against Bakugou's back with his hands forming a gun. While the blonde rolled his eyes, he didn't bother trying to nudge Kirishima off.

"Todoroki Shouto, I don't have a preference on what you call me. Pleasure to meet—"

"Blah blah blah, shut it with the formalities," I was swiftly interrupted by Bakugou's cocky smile.

"Ah, there he is. The perverted douchebag I saw." With a smirk of my own, placed my arms on my hip and shifted my weight.

A small 'tch' noise came from the irritated blonde while another suppressed giggle cane from the redhead.

"Well you seem to be very joyful." I mumbled to myself.

"Yep! I'm the more social one out of the two of us." He squeezed Bakugou's shoulder while giving a toothy grin.

"I can tell.." I mumbled again. I noticed Bakugou looking at me up and down, making me suddenly feel self conscious.

"So Todobro, where are you from?" The sound of the new nickname snapped me from my thoughts as I looked towards Kirishima again.

"Oh, I'm from the city. Born and raised there, never left." Not completely sure why I mentioned the last bit, but whatever.

We all stood for a few seconds, an awkward aura surrounding us. Not wanting to be consumed in the awkward air, I broke the silence, "So, what made you want to work here?"

"What is this half-and-half, a get-to-know? At least be original." Bakugou snickered, receiving a swift whack from Kirishima and a low grumble from Bakugou.

"What's with the nicknames?" I was generally curious. If I must say, I'm amazed at how quickly these come to his mind.

"Oh, he suffers from short term memor—"

"SHITTY HAIR! WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT THAT?!" This time, it was Bakugou who whacked Kirishima, though his seemed more violent. However, Kirishima didn't seem fazed by how hard he had been hit so I calmed down.

"Fine! He just likes to give everyone a stupid nickname. As you can see, I somehow got stuck with 'Shitty hair'."

"Your hair doesn't seem that different in my opinion.."

"HUH, WHAT'S THAT HALF N' HALF?!" The blonde growled loudly before grabbing by my collar again. Thankfully, Kirishima was able to get Bakugou to release me from his death grip.

While a bunch of 'Calm down's and 'shut up's we're being mumbled, I realised I didn't really need to be here anymore. I knew Bakugou's full name, so that's good.

But one question lingered in my mind. One that I wanted an answer to.

"Bakugou, why did you use a lame pick up line on me?"

hihi people,

sorry that all of the chapters have been kinda short!! i'm trying to stretch them out as much as i can.

i've been binge watching brooklyn nine-nine for 3 days straight and i've even got my mum on it too. this is my only excuse for late updates.

btw, favourite b99 character? rosa for life. i also live for all of gina's quotes.

watch the show if you can, highly recommend it.

anyway, i'm in school so i should wrap this up.

cheerio my dear fellows,

~ miiraqle