Chapter 7: Byun Shaeyeon, Career

hi, my name is Byun Shaeyeon, I was born in 11 June 1994 and I am the last and only girl among my siblings. My eldest brother is Byun Baekbeom and my second eldest brother is Byun Baekhyun. Many know Baekhyun as a singer in EXO, yeah that's my brother, he introduced me to SM Entertainment when I came back from my overseas study in Los Angeles and you guys must have thought that the world is big, well nope, my high school classmates, JongIn and Sehun was also selected to be in the same group as my older brother, the three of us are like the three musketeers, during break time the three of us would dance instead of eating, but after we graduated from School Of Performing Arts, Seoul, I went on a separate journey, I thought of becoming a fitness coach or a swimmer, but Baekhyun dragged me once i laid my feet  on the Korea ground, and I got in with auditions, it took me only 5 months to prepare for my debut. Funny as that sound, I was disappointed as I did not want to do tours alone or be on a stage alone, I wanted to be in a girl group and not solo but Lee Soo Man told me that if i did solo, i can have a bit more of a freedom on making and choosing my songs, the company know of my lyric writings as well as my music production because i was involve in EXO's debut songs and albums despite being miles away from Korea, Baekhyun told me that Lee Soo Man had been waiting for the day that i come back from LA, he wanted to hear my voice and see my dancing skills, well he was impressed with it and that is how i got a ticket to debut early with less training days.

I was welcomed with love and support when i made my first public appearance in SM's Insta page as well as Inkigayo, from then on, i have been writing lyrics and mixing some beats here and there and it started to gain attention everywhere, big companies and small companies had reached out to me to work with them, i was given permission from SM although terms and conditions apply such as i still have to focus on my own career as well as being loyal to my company, I've worked for JYP, Starship, YG, you name it, i worked it. But there is this one company which i really put my focus on, Big Hit Entertainment, i have not heard of this company before but they had sent me an email saying if i can help them with their full album, i was kind of iffy due to the fact that it is indeed a full album and it is for their debut so their fame lies in my hands, though i did helped EXO with their songs for their debut, i did not produce all of it, it was a mixture. One time i went to Big Hit Entertainment to meet the CEO, Bang PD and the group he wants to debut to discuss about these matter, i was still unsure until i met all seven boys and got to know them even more, i started to see a bright future if i work with them, well their bright future. they all seem fun, Namjoon, Hoseok and I clicked really well Yoongi and Jin was slightly distant, Jungkook and Jimin were both shy but we all managed to converse with one another, Taehyung on the other hand didnt say a single word other than his name and the stage name given to him, but overtime he did open up which i was glad because he has a similar voice as Seunghoon (T.O.P) which is deep and just pleasing to the ears, with each of their uniqueness, i have decided to invest in them, no i dont invest money, i invest my time to work on the song as well as choreograph the dance.

hmm what else.. you have heard of me being a newbie to me widening my career as a singer.. oh i forgot, I started acting too, my first drama that i acted as a main lead is Hi! School Love On back in 2014 where i played along with Infinite's Woohyun and Sungyeol. It was easy to work with them for the drama as I had work with them too for the songs and dance, the drama was fully appreciated by netizens which i appreciated, as i was very nervous before the drama was airing on the tv. from then on, i filmed Who Are You: School 2015 and so on~

i guess that's all you need to know about me and who or what i do for a living,, about people? that would be another time there is so much thing going on, too many friendships being made so i guess i'll see you on the next solo chapter~

A/N: wooo hm are you satisfied with the way Shaeyeon career is ? well if this is too much information, another 'Chapter' would be published right after this which are summarised or is in bullet points for better understanding, hope you enjoyed!