Chapter 15 : Somebody Else (2017)

* Somebody Else was released on June 5 2017 in Sik-K's album, H.A.L.F (Have A Little Fun) along with other 10 songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vIvxLt0u2g

In this track, Minsik is letting his fans/the listeners know that he may be at 'fault' for having a one night stand while he was clubbing, when Shaeyeon heard of it he couldn't explain to her, he only mentioned that the alcohol he drank got the best of him and though he knows the girl below him was not her, he couldn't stop. He was aware that he is thinking of Shaeyeon but it was not her. He had to go to the clubs for his music to publicize his songs because again, he is an underground rapper, so he wants Shayeon to understand that it all happens because he wants to be successful and get the world to know of his songs. Shayeon was dissappointed of course, he was not the guy she knew then, the promises he failed to meet, maybe even worse than Ian.

Everyone knows that Christian and Shayeon broke up in good terms where they both think it is best to break up with one another so as to not waste each other's time, Christian didn't really broke her heart other than suggesting the break, this time with this relationship is Minsik, Shaeyeon was blinded by his sweet sentences, she then again turn his mistakes and close one eye, not really forgiving him nor holding any grudges just trying to make it better for the relationship.

Shaeyeon's friends and family was dissappointed too, knowing that both Minsik and Shayeon is now together, and happens Minsik to release his mistake and asking for forgiveness through songs, they tried to convince Shaeyeon to release her anger, Shaeyeon tried to take in their advices but she prefers to get busy, sweating off and wrecking her brain further by working, work work work is all that she knew.