Chapter 11: FLY

* FLY was released on May 28 2017 as a Single 

FLY - SIK-K

I fly to you, to your room. We both lookin beautiful. 

I'm this much into you baby,  I'm serious, please come closer.

 I f*ckin love you, I f*ckin love you, motherf*ckin love you, I f*ckin love you yeah. 

I f*ckin love you, I f*ckin love you, motherf*ckin love you, I f*ckin love you yeah.

Light it up, my cigarette, if you don't smoke; i'm sorry yeah.

I'll blow the smoke the other way "hoo",

So that it doesn't hit you yeah yeah

Of course I fly yeah, like a butterfly yeah lookin for my flower, then I found you.

You don't know I still haven't told you; Baby I'll be flyin

Never seen, probably never seen yeah

I took photos of you and it came out like a magazine

Yeah all so obviously, I'm showing my appeal to you

I've never been so honest before, why should I lie when all I want now is to be honest?

Let's not get the order right, you're going to fall for me anyways.

Yeah I I f*ckin love you, oh ah

I fly to you, to your room, we both lookin beautiful baby

I'm this much into you, I'm serious, please come closer

I f*ckin love you, I f*ckin love you, motherf*ckin love you, I f*ckin love you yeah.

Narrator's POV

FLY, aka F*ckin Love You, a song telling Shayeon how much he wants her, how much he desires to make her his. "Never seen, probably never seen yeah. I took photos of you and it came out like a magazine." Minsik has been taking photos of her as though he is her personal photographer, they both brings out polaroid and films whenever they go out, mostly Shaeyeon. The phrase/line shows how beautiful Shayeon is in his eyes. The moments can be seen in 'Rendezvous' MV when they were at the beach, it was like a dream for Minsik.

"Let's not get the order right, you're going to fall for me anyways." Minsik knew that those months of courting Shayeon would not go to waste, he saw signs of Shaeyeon opening up to him, letting him in, and her eyes are softer whenever she sees him, him being all cocky in this phrase shows that his determination will lead to achieving his dreams and he knows it.

Shayeon in the other hand is falling for Minsik's charm. He might look like all sexy and stuff but towards her, he is more shy, which makes her soft for him, she sees his determination in courting her, and its working out, she is falling deep deep into him without realising.

Shaeyeon's relationship with Minsik is now known by the people in the industry. Lee Soo Man knew about it, EXO, SNSD, basically the whole company, along with the people she had once worked with found out about her relationship with Minsik, they are still keeping it on a low because Shaeyeon is a top artist and Minsik is an underground rapper, they might get into trouble if fans were to find out about it, though there are already fans shipping the both of them from watching Rendezvous, they aren't quite sure how the entire fans from both parties would react if the news of them becoming real broke out.