Chapter 2: Dont Play. (2016)

* Don't Play was released on July 20 2016 as an Album along with other 10 songs

Shaeyeon's POV:

Headache, headache, headache. Did I drink that much? 

Wait wait ... why does my bed smell different? I turned around, 

AHHHHHH!!! I shouted. Minsik is sleeping peacefully beside me ON the bed. What in the world happens? Gathering my clothes, I went out of the room. I dialed Jay's number.

ME : Yah, where are you? Why did you leave me behind?                                                                                    JAY :  Stop shouting on the phone will you? I'm at home. You are the one who left me without                    saying anything. How can you abandon your 4 years friend for a guy that you just met?          ME : Why didn't you stop me from leaving with Minsik?                                                                                      JAY : I thought you will be having fun and wouldn't regret?                                                                          ME :  Damn you Jay. Pick me up. His apartment.

I sat down on the sofa. Thinking deeply about what happened yesterday night.

So I went to the party Jay invited me to, met Minsik, drinks, talks to Cha Cha before Minsik came to me and we both drinks and after that... we went to his car and he drives and... this happens? Alright that makes sense.

I heard the door closed and turned around. Minsik came out, with a bright smile.

Minsik : Morning!                                                                                                                                                                   ME       :  yeah morning...                                                                                                                                                      Minsik : Look, I don't want you to have a bad impression of me, but I just want you to know that                    I really like you, which is why I made that choice... (rubbing the back of his neck)

Like on cue, Jay honed. 

ME          : Erm, I got to go... 

I took my things and went out into Jay's car.

*In Jay's car*

JAY : So, how was yesterday's night?                                                                                                                             ME : Jay. Stop joking around. Just drive me to my house. I have to film today.                                                   

Minsik's POV :

She left me just like that without replying to my confession, well .. I just have to try harder.

I called her. She said "It's no use calling me.", and hung the phone. Again I smiled stupidly because I want to have her. I want to make her mine, and when I wake up, I want to be tangled up with her.

One hour later

I have been sitting in my studio writing songs about her. Shaeyeon. 

The first song that was written about her was Don't Play.

DON'T PLAY. - SiK-K

Girl I don't play, I'm not like your man.                                                                                                                        You can check for yourself. Oh, girl, it's okay. It's okay, I'm gonna love you.                                              And if maybe you're ready, first come to me.                                                                                                            Girl, you're my passion, motivation. You gotta know what happened.                                                          I'll treat you better than anyone. No matter what kinda son of a bitch I become, don't doubt me.  If we're fallin' in love. Yeah.                                                                                                                                               I want to run to you and fall over. And when I wake up, I want to be tangled up with you.                  I wish you'd pull me into a hug. Yeah.                                                                                                                          I wish you'd tell me your feelings straight. Yeah.     

Girl I don't play, I'm not like your man.                                                                                                                        You can check for yourself. Oh, girl, it's okay. It's okay, I'm gonna love you.                                                And if maybe you're ready, first come to me.   

I called because the weather's nice.                                                                                                                          You keep tryna get out of the conversation,                                                                                                              You say, "It's no use calling me," while hanging up already.                                                                                It's too early to make conclusions about me.                                                                                                            I fall asleep missing you every time;  a lot of blood has dripped out of my heart.                          Again I smiled stupidly because I want to have you.  Aw, yea, yea, yea                                                         I wished you'd recognized my feelings.                                                                                                                       Whatever you want, I could let you have it.                                                                                                              But what do I do? I spend more and more time thinking of your body. It torments me.                        Why are you comparing me to those other losers?                                                                                                  Girl, I don't play. Whatever it is, I'll do it for you, oh.                                                                                              I just want to be with you, baby. I sincerely want it more than anything in the world, really. 

I need just you.                                                                                                                                                                       Girl, I gotta say it. Oh no, no, I don't play.                                                                                                                   Just you and me is good. Let me be your man. Oh no, no, I don't play.                                                        I wished you'd pull me into a hug. Yeah.                                                                                                                     I wished you'd tell me your feelings straight. Yeah. 

Girl I don't play, I'm not like your man.                                                                                                                 You can check for yourself. Oh, girl, it's okay. It's okay, I'm gonna love you.                                            And if maybe you're ready, first come to me.  

I wrote 2 other songs about her. Like Habibi (EXPLICIT), I Call It Love, these songs gonna be featured on my upcoming album. The FLIP album containing; Zero Fucks Given,  God Damn, Habibi, Don't Play (feat Punchnello), I Call It Love and #yelowsmobbin.

With this album, I'm hoping that she will hit me up and maybe at least maybe other than being a stranger, I want her to be a friend of mine.

[HEY guys! Chapter 2 might be slightly shitty because I didn't have much imagination here HAHA so I'm hoping that it would be good >< just imagine minsik writing songs about you (wink wink) tbh I don't have many imaginations when they first met or whatsoever i just had many imaginations when they are together either as a friend or as a couple (wink wink). So just bare with me for the upcoming chapters yeah! anyways hope you enjoyed although its little 

- araiel]