Chapter 17: Earphone (2017)

*Earphone was released on September 21 2017 in Sik-K's BOYCOLD album along with other 4 songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGfYPMF8tuc

Earphone, just like how it always gets tangled up when we put it in our bag or pocket, it always describes both Shaeyeon and Minsik's relationship. 

On one of the day of their date, it was a bright and sunny day where they went out to get the sun and had each other's company, when really Shayeon got upset and moody and not said a single thing to Minsik, they both knew their relationship got complicated and Minsik knew it was because of him, he was the one who created the problem with his mistake, he also knew that it got complicated too because Shaeyeon didn't let her anger out, so then he takes the rest of the day for Shaeyeon to gather her thoughts and hopefully let it out to him, which she did, he had lots to say like how Shaeyeon goes her friend's house in the middle of the night while he was away in the club for his sets, Minsik doesn't know what she do in her friend's home, all Minsik knew was the friend of her's is a male and she has been working with him for a long time which means since 2013, clearly to him there are two possibilities, one: is that they're both really close and two: she's been sleeping around with him while Minsik was away. He could get mad at Shaeyeon while Shaeyeon is getting mad at him, but he didnt want to take the complications any further so Minsik held his emotions and thoughts together for Shaeyeon's sake.