Chapter 9: Cha Cha (2016)

* Cha Cha was released on July 20 2016 in Sik-k's Flip Album

Narrator

Jaebum told Shaeyeon about Minsik's sincere intention, which Shaeyeon didn't bother at first until Jaebum said "You gotta get over him man, if you stay under one shell, you wouldn't be able to explore or see the beautiful world; ready for you"

Shaeyeon had that exact sentences on replay which makes her losing focus on her work which then lead to anger, she said to herself that she won't be able to love someone else that is not Ian, she promised herself that, but at some point she thought that she has to do it, to prove that she is capable of moving on. At this point, neither of them had seen or searching for someone new, but either one will one day find someone better than their past partner, moving on, being happy with their current partner which makes her change her opinions on Minsik. She have to step out of her shell, to show that she is fine without Ian, to show that she can find someone else who also fitted her "dream guy" other than Ian. She then started to see Minsik once in a while, but definitely more often than the previous time when she was shutting down every single soul other than working staffs.

Shaeyeon and her manager are very close to one another, he took care of her well-being as though she is his daughter. Her manager knows about her problems and everything he needed to know to manage her. She talked to him about Minsik before and likewise, the manager told her the same thing as what Jaebum said, but he also added "but if you're not ready to open up, or maybe it's not the right time yet, i advice you not to, but at the end of the day, its your life, choose the life you want to live and will relive again. Never regret your choices as there are always reasons behind them that makes you choose that choice, be careful to not to let your fans know about your fling."

What the manager said to her had stuck with her since then, longer than what Jaebum said. Whenever she met up with Minsik, she would be herself, funny, charming and overall a very nice person. Which somehow at one point got Minsik to be frustrated and after that moment, Cha Cha came out.

Cha Cha - Sik-K Eng Translation

Why do you treat everyone so nicely?

No need to be so warm, you've gotta act more coldly

Those son of a b*tches needs to be a little flustered because of you

Love is something you need to do with me

You'll probably draw the line yourself

You said you weren't interested and ended the conversation

You know they're idiots

So don't even sweep your hair over to one side in front of them

Because those son of a b*tches will take every little thing you do...

Think it means something and imagine whatever they want

Those s.o.bs contacted you, I got anxious; because of them, not you

Those s.o.bs likes it when your clothes might slip off your shoulder

They look you up and down and when I try to cover you up...

It's not my business whether they're your friends or not

They see you as woman too.

As if they were under a spell, they set their gaze on your butt

As if it was planned, they spill drinks on your clothes 

They pretend to be drunk and act sleepy

They mess with you like they're just teasing

F**king bullshit

And you believe in me (and you believe in me you always do)

And I believe in you (and I believe in you I always do)

You already know (you know, you already know)

The reason why it can only be me

Why do you treat everyone so nicely?

No need to be so warm, you've gotta act more coldly

Those son of a b*tches needs to be a little flustered because of you

Love is something you need to do with me

You'll probably draw the line yourself

You said you weren't interested and ended the conversation

You know they're idiots

So don't even sweep your hair over to one side in front of them

I got you baby, and you got me baby

I got you baby, baby 

I got you baby (I got you)

You got me baby (you got me)

I got you baby, baby 

Girl you gotta tell 'em I'm him, yeah

Girl you gotta tell 'em I'm -

Girl you gotta tell 'em I'm him, yeah

Girl you gotta tell 'em I'm -

Minsik's POV

Cha Cha tells a story about how Shaeyeon's nature really is like, she's goofy, warm hearted and to cut it short, her personality is too good that it can make any guys fall for her. I know people who thinks that Shaeyeon is all cold and quiet but those are just the image she has to portray as an idol. I hated the fact that all guys drools over her, we both had a thing going on, so why is she acting like there isn't? I have to make everyone know that she's mine.

A/N: another update~ I'd appreciate you guys to leave comments on how each chapter make you feel or if there is any improvements to be made! I've put in alot of time and research and effort to make this chapters and the following chapters and seasons to be as realistic as possible!