Chapter 4: Rendezvous (2016)

* Rendezvous was released on July 20 2016 along with other 10 songs on Flip album

Its been almost the end of the week and he had made me the happiest I've been ever since Christian left. We had plans with Jay and Minsik's crew, YelowsMob to tour around for FLIP and I tagged along, they planned to drop by Los Angeles because Minsik wanted to visit them, and luckily I studied there so I knew the best places around. We booked the flight to Los Angeles and would be flying there in the coming 2 days. I have to inform Lee Sooman (SM Entertainment) about my 'holiday' to visit my University friends but little did he know that I was flying there with Jay and Minsik.

I was packing my clothes when I heard a knock on the door, it was my mom. I was surprised because she did not give me any heads up on coming over. She asked me if I'm really serious about Minsik and I assured her that this feelings is true and sincere, she knew what had happened between me and Ian and didn't want to see me break down again and that was the reason why I had to reassure her. Baekhyun then came in, asking me to bring him some souvenirs from L.A while head locking me. This is why mom shouldn't have signed both of us for taekwondo class, we've been fighting as though we're on the mat bout to fight. Alright, all jokes aside, I'm really looking forward to this trip.

FLIGHT DAY

Jay was in the van with the rest of the crew waiting outside my house, I kissed my mom goodbye and told her to keep the house key with her while I'm gone. I live alone in a landed property while Baekhyun lived in an apartment. Baekbeom lived with his wife, so that left with just my mom and dad.

I came into the van with smiles stretching from one end of my ear to the other end. I told them that I can't wait to show them around L.A.

We hopped into the van Jay had booked and it drove us to what seems to be an apartment with pools. We unloaded our items in the rooms and head out, I was told that Minsik wanted to film a music video but he didn't let me listen to the song and instead he and the videographer directed me on what to do. All they told me was "Just be yourself. Act as if there's no camera." well that was easily. We went to eat burger, the arcade, carnival, the beach, the pubs and many other usual spot that I normally go to.

When we were at the beach, he took photos of me telling me as though the shots taken were like a magazine shoot. When we were at the pub drinking, Minsik stopped me from drinking too much, we had so much fun. The next day, we continued strolling down L.A, when it became dark outside, we headed home and I was craving for the ice cream I had bought secretly to surprise the crew for their hardwork. So I ran to the fridge and when I turned back Minsik and the videographer caught me in the video asking if they're down for ice creams at night. After that the videographer wanted to shoot a pool scene and we had to get ready to jump into the pool, they directed me on what to do and some scenes were filmed when me and Minsik got lost with each other. 

FAST FORWARD (back in seoul)

Minsik called me telling me the music video is going out in about 1 minute and suddenly the doorbell rang. I opened the door, there he was standing infront with a huge tanned teddy bear. He prepared a setting where we can watch the music video comfortably, and when its finally been uploaded by H1GHRMUSIC, we clicked and watched it together. I was so focused on the music video . The way we looked at each other deeply every moment our eyes catches one another, the way we got closer to one another when we're walking and while we were sitting in the van was all caught in the video, the other that was caught in the videos are all our happy moments when we totally forgot that we were filming, the pool scene was good so was the ending. I smiled to myself while watching them. It got me reminded of Ian..

[ Rendezvous chapter kinda short,, but i hope you enjoyed :) BTW,, I dropped 2 chapters today! - Araiel ]