Chapter 1, Living The Daily Life. (2016)

Shaeyeon's POV :

The sun shines on my eyes, I groaned. Another busy day of producing music for idol groups such as BTS, EXO, Monsta X and many popular idol groups from different agencies. Why am I working for them? Because SM Entertainment does not want my talent to go to the rubbish as it was a waste of talent. Therefore, here I am, waking up extra early for the extra job and also, for the extra cash.

Working as a music producer is nothing to me, so as songwriting, dance choreography, acting and singing. It is because I have the passion. I was introduced to SM Entertainment through my brother, Baekhyun. That was when I came back from Los Angeles after my studies. I started from singing and dancing, to writing lyrics, to music producing, and finally, to acting. Alright, enough of the talking.

I straight up walking down the stairs and made some breakfast. Bacon and eggs. Let's just fast forward, after tying my hair and throwing some oversized hoodie, I went to my studio, which is in my apartment. I spent about 3 hours in there before I leave to film for my upcoming drama. Well, sometimes, i stayed up late writing songs about my ex. Our break up story was a like a typical relationship, nothing too cliche like those in the dramas.

3 hours in the studio begins...

Minsik's POV:

Jaebum hyung and I are like best friends. He helped me in many ways since the beginning of SMTM4. Today, the 23rd of May 2016, we're gonna film music video of my latest song called Alcohol, where there are many girls and guys at the party. Its gonna be hella dope.

Jaebum hyung said that he would call his friends to make the party more alive. I invited my crew, YELOWSMOB.

Shaeyeon's POV:

3 hours up and my phone rings. I stretched my arms before picking the phone up. Jaebum's calling.

*on the phone* JAY : Yo, Shae, what are you up to today? ME : hmm nothing much, just ended making some dope songs. JAY : You wanna come and party with CHA CHA, the new kid, Sik-K and his friends and some pretty girls ? No wait scratch that pretty girls I meant hot guys? You up? ME : sure, I mean I don't have any schedules today so I guess I'm up? JAY : That's my girl, pick you up at 5pm sharp alright? You better be ready! ME : alright, alright. See you.

I have 1 hour free so I get my gym clothes and get some workout done.

After working out for at least a good 35mins, I quickly showered and changed into my black knee cut jeans and a yellow off-shoulder top. Curled my light brown hair and the last thing I need to do is to put on my makeup. Smokey brown eyeshadow, eyeliner, brows done, highlights, contour, concealer and lastly, the perfect lip colour, dark nude lipstick.

Like on cue, the bell rings. I grabbed my cross-body bag and opened the door, seeing Jay in his normal outfit. Quickly wear my black heels and heads out following Jay to his car.

JAY : ooo someone's looking hotttt ME : *chuckles* Anyways, whats up with this party? congratulates who? JAY : oh right, its for the sake of the new kid's music video, Alcohol. ME : new kid ? Minsik? JAY : yeap. You're gonna be featured in, you know that right? ME : no Jay, I don't feel like it. Just make sure the cameras not on me. I'm planning to get wasted tonight. JAY : woah, chill girl!

The drive from my house to the place was fun because me and Jay kept talking to each other and rant about our works.

When we arrived, all the pretty girls, hot guys are out there drinking.

Minsik's POV :

I saw Jaebum's car driving up and he came out of the car with a hot girl in yellow off-shoulder top and black knee cut jeans and heels.

SHE. IS. WALKING. MY. WAY.

We made eye-contact. And that's when I realised that she is Byun Shaeyeon. THE Byun Shaeyeon that almost all males fall for her. I've heard that she recently broke up with her boyfriend. Jaebum interupted my little talk to myself.

JAY : Minsik, this is Shaeyeon. Shaeyeon, this is Minsik. You guys are born in the same year,1994 so I hope you guys work well together. ME : hey, I'm Minsik. Kwon Minsik. You're pretty. SHAE : Haha, thanks I guess? I'm Shaeyeon, Byun Shaeyeon.

I can't believe that I just said she's pretty ?! And oh my holy, the way she laugh was so angelic.

She left with Jaebum hyung right after that little talk.

Gyujeong came to me and asked me

GYUJEONG : YO, who's that chic? ME : Shayeon. Byun Shaeyeon. HWIMIN : wait what? Byun Shaeyeon? The nation-wide known girl from SM and the one who produce and writes songs for idol groups who are successful now and the girl whom creates the coolest dance choreography for idol groups too ? And the girl who acted in Sassy Go Go, She Was Pretty and Dream High?? Oh My God Oh My God !! GYUJEONG : Hwimin, stop fanboying. We need to work on this music video.

I stood there. blanking. She is so wonderful. I get why many males fall for her. She is a true beauty, true talent. She is indeed a keeper.

Shaeyeon's POV :

they start their music video making and I'm here drinking champagne, cocktails and eat. I don't party that much. Not that kind of person.

After awhile, everyone was wasted. So was I. Minsik and I became close. We became slightly touchy, right after that, I was taken to another place where there was no one else other than the both of us...

[HEY GUYS! Its good to be back here writing stories !! I've been having all these scenarios in my head and for the upcoming chapters since last year! and finally, I can release one right here, right now. I wanna know what you guys think of this chapter and maybe i can get better! tell me your thoughts on who is shaeyeon's ex or what happened to both minsik and shaeyeon after they got wasted. hOPE you enjoy the first chapter of Our Story, Kwon Minsik, aka Sik-K and Byun Shaeyeon! Follow me so that you won't missed out on any chapter of this series!

- araiel. ]