Chapter 6. Love Crazed

~No one's P.O.V~

Night finally fell over and snores filled  - New Berk - as the Berkians had grown a liking to. After two days with no sleep, the two humans with their dragons in a certain tent didn't necessarily sleep in a... Comfortable way.

Hiccup had fallen asleep on the bed with his armour still on, one of Y/n's old journals that he had been reading on top of his face.

Toothless was happily lying on his back beside him on the small bed, one leg in the air, kicking from time to time with his tongue sticking out.

Y/n had somehow managed to slip out of Hiccup's right arm in her sleep and was now lying across his legs on top of Toothless' chest. His paws loosely holding onto the female's arms.

And in the meantime, the only smart one had stolen Y/n's bed, curled up in a perfect circle with all the space she desired, Shadow was sleeping peacefully.

The tent was pretty silent, everyone in a deep slumber after two long days of hard work.

But that changed once a slightly familiar scent tickled Y/n's nose. And she didn't seem to be the only one smelling it.

As soon as Toothless caught the scent, he grunted and flipped over, Y/n now beneath him as he looked around curiously, his snout sniffing. At the sudden movement and less space, Hiccup rolled over and fell off of the bed.

Y/n did her best to giggle under Toothless' weight when he grunted in his sleep, now half awake, "Toothless!" The man complained, not even bothering to get up, "No, it's too early."

A shadow moved along with the white cover they had used as a tent, soft steps could be heard on the other side. Y/n lightly patted Toothless' paw, his green eyes went down before he got off the bed.

Shadow had woken up with all the commotion, blue eyes looking into Toothless' green ones before she stood on the bed, stretching her back.

Silently, Y/n stood up from the bed, gaining the attention of the two Night Furies, she nodded her head towards the entrance of the tent.

Toothless pushed it open with his head, looking to the left and then to the right before exiting. Shadow carefully stepped over Hiccup's half asleep body and exited as well.

Y/n smiled down at the sleepy brunet before turning to the exit as well, pushing the white cover to the side, she stepped out of the tent.

For a brief moment, Hiccup opened his eyes just a bit again, taking notice no one was in the tent anymore, he rolled onto his back a moaned in defeat.

Y/n silently stepped around in the tall grass, the two Night Furies looking around, trying to pick up the dragon's smell.

Shadow's head snapped to the side at a low rustle. Toothless turned to the sound shortly after. Y/n's lips slowly pulled into a grin when the white beauty ever so slowly revealed itself, it's body close to the ground, and weary of her surroundings.

Toothless, however, let out a happy grunt, spinning around in place before facing the female once more. He stood on his hind legs, flapping his wings repeatedly while letting out a rather loud purr.

The Light Fury took a step back and looked around before screeching for the male to stop. He dropped his wings immediately, falling back onto all four.

The Light Fury glanced towards Y/n and Shadow, narrowing her eyes lightly before letting out a soft growl and turning around, silently disappearing behind the tents.