Chapter 1. The Fogged Ship.

~No one's P.O.V~

Night had fallen over the land, the thick, dark clouds shadowed over the moon, sealing the light it normally gave away, leaving the water beneath the large ship that sailed looking black.

As if the darkness itself wasn't enough, fog encased the ship, making it hard to see for the patrolling Dragon Hunter, Ivan the Witless.

He narrowed his eyes as he went down the narrow space between the dragon-filled cages on the deck, holding his lantern up to gain some extra sight.

A dragon within one of the large cages lifted its head as it spotted the man, it did its best to roar at the man despite the muzzle over its mouth.

"Quiet!" Ivar banged his spear against the cage, making the fearful dragon back into a corner, a quiet roar of fear leaving it. Ivar the Witless narrowed his eyes slightly at the thud in front of him. Slowly lifting his lantern, he could manage to make out a human-like figure figure standing in the fog before him.

With the sound of a click, the sword in the person's hand lit up in flames, illuminating the figure's features. Black scales covered the body, eyes looked as black as night.

"What... Are you?" The male was careful as he asked the figure, who, in response, slowly lifted his hands to his mouth, placing a finger over the black scales of the mask, "Shh!"

A low growl emerged behind the man, making him turn around fast as the growling continued. He held the lantern up, but the light didn't cast long enough to reach the growling dragons.

Toothless and Shadow crawled down two cages opposite of each other, their spins glowing as their back fins split, showing off Toothless' blue glow and Shadow's purple one.

Recognizing this from the warning given to him by his bosses, Ivar turned back around to the figure in black, his spear raised above his head.

The figure clad in black shiftless dodged the attack coming from the Dragon Hunter. Stumbling slightly over his feet, Ivar swans the lantern at the figure, making the person take a step back before blocking a hit from Ivar's spear, twisting it with the flaming sword the spear was forced out of his hand.

As a last solution, Ivar three the lantern at the person in black, who lifted the sword to block it, letting the lantern fall to the deck, the glass breaking at the impact, letting the slightly damp wooden deck catch on fire.

The figure covered in dragon scales calmly walked through the high flames with black dragons, glaring at the male, who would never admit it, but peed a little in his pants, "YOU'RE A DEMON!"

The scream caused the person in front of Ivar to stand straight before hurrying over to him, "Shhh! Shh, shh, shh! No, no! I'm not a demon! I am not a demon!" Pulling the mask up, a male with brown hair was reveal to be beneath it, "See? Just a guy! Just a guy, here to rescue these dragons, so..."

"But you walked through fire!" Ivar screamed, catching the male's attention as he appeared to be looking for something. He smiled as he looked at Ivar, or rather, something behind him.

"Dragon scales." A female stated, making Ivar turn around quickly, his eyes wide in fear as another Demon stood in front of him, leaning against one of the cages, patting the dragon within it, "Dragons shed a lot." She pulled down the hood she wore, revealing her (h/l), (h,c) hair accompanied with (e/c) eyes that seemed too beautiful to be human.

"Ooh! I know a demon when I see one!" Ivar claimed, holding a finger up before pointing at Hiccup's legs, "No human legs are that skinny!"

Before the man could turn around to warn the others, or run screaming, Hookfang landed, roaring loudly at the man, his body lit up with bright, colourful flames as Snotlout stood up on his back, "Think that's a good entrance? Get a load of me!" He spread his arms wide open, showing off his muscles.