Chapter 2. Dragon-Viking Utropia.

~No one's P.O.V~

Small tears of tiredness were in the corner of Y/n's eyes as she let out a little, cute, closed eyed yawn, making Hiccup smile in her cuteness.

The run had risen with the morning, and the Isle of Berk was finally within their sight. Y/n turned her head to look behind her, the large amount of rescued dragons making her happy, her stomach tickled and gave a bubbly feeling.

However, once she looked back at Berk, her smile flattened slightly as her eyes scanned over the overpopulated Island.

Hiccup flipped his helmet up with the flick of his hand and pulled the thin layer of clothing off of his lower face, protecting his mouth. He turned his head to look at the Goregutter that flew right behind him, "This is Berk." Hiccup told the dragon, gesturing to the island, "Your new home away from home."

Y/n winced when a seventh Gronkle landed on a house, tiredly laying on top of the other six. A loud crack was heard before the building g started to fall, making the Gronkles all get off in a hurry, their hearts beating fast.

"A stunning, one-styled, all-expense-paid dream destination." Hiccup voices once again, clearly not having seen the building fall down as the group sped over them. The rescued dragons in tow, "So settle in and let your worries melt away!"

Y/n couldn't help but giggle slightly as they flew over the water trough where she could see a Scauldron lying within it, its eyes closed in peace.

Shaking her head, she smiled, pulling her mask down along with her hood, "The service here soars, the cuisine's fiery," She held a slight pause with he talk as Gothi rushed by with her group of Terrible Terrors, "And the locals are as colourful as you get." Hiccup smiled at the girl as she flew by the Goregutter, "Any run off the mill paradise boasts beaches and sunshine..." Y/n trailed off, looking down as the Vikings tried to get through the village, but had to jump on the dragons's backs to get through and over to another building.

"Well, not us." Hiccup took over as he noticed Y/n's expression faltering, "We've got something no one else can touch." He stated as Shadow and Toothless landed by each other's side on top of a pole attached to the side of a statue.

The pole gave a click before it started lowering, spiralling around the statue, "We, my friend, have dragons. Lots and lots of dragons!" The Goregutter copies the two Night Furies, its claws slipping as the large dragon landed on the - compared to itself - small pole.

The Goregutter let out a loud roar, letting everyone know of its arrival. The people and dragons below them scattered with wide eyes as the Crimson Goregutter's shadow fell upon them.

As the pole got close to the ground, Shadow jumped off first and Y/n got off of her the second her paws made contact with the ground. Toothless jumped down beside his sister and his rider jumped off of his back, pulling his helmet off.

The ground rumbled as the Goregutter jumped down from the pole, landing beside the male Night Fury.

Y/n smiled as the villagers came around the dragons as they landed, she pulled her mask down from the lower half of her face, pulling her black hood off afterwards, "Guys, meet our latest Berkians." She gestured to the new dragons, walking to the side as some pushed forward to greet the new friendly comrades.

"Excuse me." She heard the faint sound of a voice no one on Berk would mistake of. Stoick made it through the crowd and in between the dragons, making his way over to his wife.