Chapter 5. "New Berk?"

I have no excuse. All I have to say.. Is... that... I've been possessed by this game called Zelda:Breath of the Wild. If you are sorta a gamer I really recommend it.

Now, enjoy the long awaited chapter!

~No one's P.O.V~

"Are you sure, you're alright?" Green eyes looked up at Y/n with worry. Warm hands carefully held hers, wrapped in  cloths to keep as much of the blood of the cleaned wounds in her hands in her.

"I'm sure, Hiccup." Y/n reassured the man, who was crouching down in front of her by the council table, Y/n comfortably sitting in the chair beside the Chief's.

"Alright." Hiccup gave her left hand a reassuring squeeze before placing a kiss on it. He stood back up, turning the the crowd of people within the walls of the Great Hall.

"All right! All right, everybody!" Hiccup called out to the Berkians, his hands held up to gain their full attention, "Settle down, please!" The buzzing amongst the crowd didn't quiet down. It worsened if anything, when another group of Berkians barged through the large doors of the Great Hall.

Hiccup sighed as he lowered his hands, shaking his head, "Fishlegs." He spoke, earning said Viking's attention. However, Fishlegs was very immobile at the moment, thanks to the poisonous dart that had hit him. Hiccup placed his hand on the long wooden table, "Have you ever seen that species of dragon before?"

Fishlegs whimpered while using all of his might to lift his hand, sitting up right. However, Y/n winced once the man fell back with a groan, unconscious for another time of the day.

"Let me at him!"

"I'll give him a piece of my mind! And by mind, I mean fists!"

Y/n could feel the temper rise in the room along with the shouts and screams. The proclaims of the Vikings making her want to leave the Great Hall just to be freed from the chaos.

"Did you miss the part where we almost died?" Hiccup spoke out to his people, slowly making them quiet down, "Have you seen my house?" He questioned, gesturing out with his hand.

Knowing full well that the house he grew up in, and lived in all of his life had been burned to the ground.

"This is a new kind of enemy." Hiccup said in a lower voice, noticing the talk amongst the Vikings dying down, "And I underestimated him. Now, that's on me." Hiccup quickly added, not wanting anyone to start playing the blame game, "But I will not do that again." He reassured the people, confidence in his voice.

Y/n watched from her chair at the council, two Night Furies by each of her sides, heads lowered the slightest to get the pets they so desired for and deserved by none other than the DragonBorn.

Snotlout slammed his hands on the top of the table, standing up, his chair screeching across the floor at the quick movement, "We're Vikings! We don't run from a fight." He stated as it matter of fact before pointing at himself, "At least, I don't." His eyes then quickly shifted to Eret, who stood beside him, deep in thought, "You might!" Snotlout claimed loudly while pointing his finger accusingly at the former dragon-hunter, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"I agree with Hiccup. We haven't seen the last to Grimmel." He stated for the people to hear, ignoring Snotlout, "He's a predator. Single-minded and patient. He won't stop until he gets what he wants." He stated, walking across the floor with slow steps, stopping once her stood between Hiccup and Y/n, giving a small gesture down to the girl and the dragons.