IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! (RTTE)

Well, hallo my fellow Watters.

So, this may be important for some, and less for others, but nonetheless I wanted people to tap into this, AND I HAVE A GOOD REASON!! Don't kill me yet.

So...

You see...

The thing is...

Some have been commenting A LOT on my 'wild' series stories, and honestly? I've been feeling really bad for no reason at all the past few weeks, and those comments help me push through every single day.

The fact that I can wake up with my phone having comments from Wattpad on it makes me happy, and the fact that some of you even take the time to write a long message to me, or are thinking the small things I put into the story through, or is simply just laughing their butts off in the comments making writing a story so much more fun. And I feel like that's what makes it worth it.

So I want to give a little again!

Which is why I have decided to publish RTTE right now! That's right, and there's already two chapters for you to read if you feel like it!

I just - I know some of you have been excited about it, and I wasn't planning on publishing it before I was halfway or done with the third book, but you guys just keep motivating me, and you're getting me through every day. Day by day.

Hope you enjoy!

FrejaLightwood~