28

Author's P.O.V

     The trainees then entered the stage area. "The producers will determine two trainees to be eliminated in this BTS teat. To survive or to be eliminated. We will now announce the new ranking with the evaluation of the producers" Goongmin said.

     "The teams Fake love and Micdrop has the highest team score, so they're exempted from the elimination. We'll announce the individual results of these 8 I-landers who got exempted from the elimination" Goongmin continued.

     "If one of them ranks the lowest, the second lowest I-lander will be eliminated" Goongmin said. Then the Fake love and Micdrop team were called forward. The results for team Fake love was revealed first.

     Sunoo got 77 ranked 5th, Sunghoon got 79 and ranked 3rd, Heeseung got 93 and ranked 1st, and Taki got 57 and ranked 12. Which meant ranking 11 will be eliminated. Then the Micdrop's individual results were revealed.

     Yeji got 82 and ranked 3rd, Chengxiao got 80 and ranked 4th, Chaeyeon got 71 and ranked 6th, and Xinyi got 95 and ranked 1st. The trainees then gave their thank you speech. "Team fake love and micdrop please go to I-land" Goongmin said.

     The trainees then went to I-land and waited for the results. They also comforted Taki who was in tears. "The male trainee who ranked 2nd with 81 points is... Jungwon" Jungwon got shocked. Then the trainees congratulated him and he gave his thank you speech.

     "The female trainee who ranked 2nd with 87 points is... Kyulkyung" Goongmin said as the trainees congratulated Kyulkyung. She then bowed down and gave her thank you speech. Then she went to I-land

     "The male trainee who ranked 4th with 78 points is... K" Goongmin announced as K looked sad and disappointed. He then gave his speech and went to I-land. "The female trainee who ranked 5th with 79 points is... Karin" Goongmin said.

     Karin gave her thank you speech and went to I-land. "The male trainee who ranked 6th with 74 is... Jay" The voice said. The I-lander congratulated him and he gave his thank you speech. Then he was directed to I-land.

     "The next female trainee who had 70 points and ranked 7th is...Chaerin" Goongmin said as the trainees congratulated her. Then she gave her thank you speech and went to I-land. "The male trainee who ranked 7th with 70 points is... Jake" Goongmin said.

     Jake gave his thank you speech and went to I-land. "The female trainee who ranked 8th with 69 points is... Yuna" Goongmin said as the trainees congratulated her. Then she gave her thank you speech and was sent to I-land.

     "The male trainee who ranked 8th with 69 members is... Niki" Goongmin said. The trainees congratulated him and he gave his thank you speech. The Niki was directed to I-land. "The next female trainee with 68 points and ranked 9th... Yeojin" Goongmin said.

     Yeojin gave her thank you speech and was directed to I-land still in shock. "The male trainee who will survive ranked 9th with 66 points is... Hanbin" Goongmin said. Hanbin then gave his thank you speech and went to I-land.

     "The next female trainee had 59 points and ranked 10th... Rena" Goongmin said. After Rena gave her thank you speech she went to the gate and was directed to I-land. Daniel, Geonu, Eunjo and Choerry were left in the stage area.

     The last male trainee survivor who will join the other trainees got 64 points and ranked 10th is... Daniel" Goongmin said which meant Geonu will be eliminated. Geonu calmly accepts the results and cheers on Daniel.

     Daniel then gave his thank you speech he hugged Geonu and was sent to I-land. The trainees welcomed Daniel who was sadly in tears. "Now the last female trainee who survived had 57 points. That trainee is... Eunjo" Goongmin said.

     Eunjo hugged her and congratulated her and she gave her thank you speech. Then she was directed to I-land. Geonu and Choerry then gave their thank you speech. The I-landers were saddened by the elimination of the two trainees.

     Geonu and Choerry then left the stage area. Then then walked towards the entrance of I-land. The gate then opened revealing the trainees who survived. They then comforted the two eliminated trainees.

     Soon they then sadly bid goodbye and the trainees then went back to I-land sadly. Then the 22 flags with new ranking on came out flashing on the screen above the dance practice room. Then the I-landers were told to put their tame plates on their ranking chairs.

     Then the top 7 trainees were asked to put the badges on. After that they went to their perspective room thinking that there must be new things in it. They entered the room and saw nothing changed so they continued.

     Then they noticed a message nearby the bed area. The trainees then went to the 1,2,3 rooms. "The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place I-landers get to have a day of freedom" the trainees said reading the message.

     The trainees were amazed. Then the trainees then changed to their clothes. Then they had dinner together and went to rest afterwards. The trainees were still saddened by Geonu and Choerry's elimination.

-NEXT DAY-

     The trainees woke up and had breakfast together thinking about Geonu and Choerry. After they had breakfast the trainees were then called to the lobby. On the way to the lobby they saw new things in the dance practice room.

     They then started goofing around. "Alright, let's go to the lobby" K said to the trainees. They then went to the lobby and sat on their seats. "From now, we are going to reveal the second test of I-land part 2" The voice said as the trainees settle down.

     Then the words 'The chemistry test' flashed across the screen. The trainee looked at each other confused. Then the songs and dance were then played. The trainees watched the songs excitedly.

     Flicker, Dive into you, Dalla dalla, and Dumdi dumdi were the songs they were performing. "The elimination is based 100 percent on global votes for this test. According to the global viewers' votes, the lowest ranking person, the 11th will be eliminated" The voice said.

     "I-land part 2 second test will be in 6 days" The voice continued as the countdown started. "The higher the individual ranking, the more benefits are given, according to the rule of I-land part 2" The voice explained.

     "Therefore, the current ranking 1 I-lander will be given priority to select both song and members" The voice continued making Xinyi and Heeseung confused and pressured. The trainees then giggled at each other as the trainees teasingly gave them pressure.

-TO BE CONTINUED-