Chapter 14

It didn't take long for the tall man to arrive at the condo of his ex. Joss pulled an ungodly speed just so he could talk to Tay faster. They needed to sort out the things between them, Joss needed to get his Tay back. He was so going to beg the younger guy just so he would be Tay's boyfriend again.

If Tay didn't like him in the first place, then the younger boy could start learning to do so. Joss would put his heart on the stake to get Tay's.

The tall guy parked his bike haphazardly and brought his long feet to the elevator. The elevator was taking too long for Joss's own liking, he couldn't waste anymore time, so he was going for emergency stairs instead.

Joss skipped 2 to 3 steps at a time, making a use of his long legs to get to the 5th floor faster. He easily got to the 5th floor where Tay's room was located.

He rooted his feet to the ground, catching up some oxygen as his chest rose and fell. Room 507, he felt kind of nostalgic since the last few weeks Tay chose to spend his time in Joss's room due to his handicapped foot. It had been such a long time since the last time Joss came here.

Suddenly Joss lost his confidence. He knew what he wanted, but what if Tay didn't want him too? He was ready for rejection earier, but facing it right in fromt of his eyes made him lost his self-esteem.

Joss Wayar had never failed in making anyone swoon over him. But this guy made him having a second thought.

But his longing for Tay Tawan was probably bigger than his fear since the next thing he did was knocking on the door before he could even wrap up his mind. Joss moved based on his instinct.

Nothing happened after his first try, so Joss did it for the second time. His hearing became more sensitive since he was anticipating someone inside the room. He heard the strides nearing the door, but nothing happened afterward.

Even though he couldn't get to see the other guy directly, he knew Tay was there. And judging by how Tay didn't open the door for him, Joss got a clue that Tay was somehow avoiding him.

"Tay...." He softly called the younger guy, he believed Tay was listening to him at the other side of the door. "Could you please open the door...? We need to talk..." Joss said lowly, he suddenly wanted to cry.

Joss never thought he would cry over a heartbreak, but apparently he just knew he was that weak when it came to his heart—when it came to Tay Tawan.

Even after he begged for the younger guy to open the door for him, nothing really happened. He was still standing by the room 507, waiting for the owner of the room pitied him enough to let him in.

Joss sighed as he dropped to the floor, leaning his body to the door. He lost his energy, yet he couldn't seem to move from his spot. He was sad for the rejection but he was determined to talk this out with the younger guy. If he failed to speak truthfully the other time when they parted ways a week ago, Joss wanted them to lay out the things they had been hiding from one another. At least he was going to talk his heart out.

So Tay could understand what he was feeling and grant him a permission to pursue him.

On the other side of the door, Tay was feeling a mixture of pain and relieved. It was painful to see Joss, knowing that the older guy wasn't for his to have anymore, yet seeing how Joss was doing fine by his own eyes made Tay felt relieved.

As much as he longed for Joss Wayar for the past few days, Tay wasn't confident enough to opem the door at this moment. He feared that he couldn't keep his limbs together and jumped at the other guy out of instinct. He missed Joss badly that he kmew he couldn't hide it anymore once he saw the older guy with his very own eyes.