Chapter 16

A/N:
Been so busy lately. I barely sleep for a wink :( It's a long weekend and I finally get to catch up some sleep.

And I thought, why not try updating on WP as well? I owe you guys so many updates. So, here's the first one after my mini hiatus.

—————

It was weird. How Tay still hadn't got laid after a month or so dating the most wanted man in his university was weird. By now, Tay was losing his confidence. He thought they agreed to take it slow, but it was far slower than he'd expected.

Was he not attractive to the older guy? He knew, he had no plump and round tits to grab on, was that the reason he didn't get laid?

Tay subconsciously touched his bare chest while he was changing clothes. It was early in the morning, but the thought had been bugging his minds since last night. Perhaps it was due to the first time he spent the night without Joss by his side since they got together.

The older guy was busy writing his thesis, going back and forth to his adviser for more and more revisions. Joss felt really bad for not being able 24/7 for Tay anymore, yet the unnecessary thought striked Tay's mind.

Tay sighed for his foolishness. The least Joss needed right now was this exact unnecessary thought. Joss was already busy and occupied to graduate on time, so the only thing he needed from Tay was his support.

It wasn't like they were going to break up if they didn't have sex right? There were so many things to show their love, sex was just one of them. Like Joss had said, he wanted to take it slow with Tay. They both were straight before they fell for each other, so that only made sense if things went out slower other than the couples who had been in this field for some time.

They needed to learn things, learn what their significant other liked, what made them comfortable and what didn't. They were both in the process of learning. So Tay's fear wasn't necessary. It would only create unnecessary fight and drama between them. Joss was already so busy, he didn't need Tay to act childish.

Once he was ready, Tay went out to drive his car. He went to stop by at the food stall nearby Joss's condo to buy breakfast. He had class at 10 AM later, so he made time to have breakfast together with Joss first. He thought it would pay for the absence of Joss's presence last night.

Call him clingy, but the older guy made him this way. Joss had never left Tay unless for classes he needed to attend since they officially went out. People thought they were getting back together at that time since they didn't knew they were faking it before.

Tay stood in front of Joss's door with a plastic of two portions of breakfast. Tay didn't need to knock because Joss had given him a key to his room right from the start when they were going out for real. It was for Tay's convenience, and the younger guy let the older one took the spare key to his room which he previously gave to Arm.

Tay unlocked the door slowly, he didn't want to wake Joss up, because he knew the older guy was pulling an all-night last night. The med student slowly tiptoed to the room and found Joss was fast asleep on the bed.

His boyfriend was lying on his stomach and only wearing his boxer. The laptop was on stand by mode, meant that Joss just went to bed not long ago.

Tay sighed and decided to sit and wait for Joss to wake up. He got plenty of time before his class, so he let Joss rest for a while. He decided to play with his phone while waiting for his boyfriend to get up.

.
.
.
.
.

Joss blinked for several times before he finally confirmed that he wasn't dreaming at all. Seeing how his younger boyfriend was sleeping on the couch never occured to him.