Chapter 4

If Tay had to choose the weirdest thing he had ever done in his entire life, this moment would surely get the trophy. Tay was oddly following Joss to his apartment unit he rented after leaving that cheap motel room.

Vodka had fucked up his mind that he couldn't think straight. He was twisted enough to stand behund the older guy's taller build as Joss unlocked the door for them.

"Come in." He heard Joss gave him a permission to go in. Tay was hesitant and Joss was tired on holding out the door for this young med student before him, "You forget your detailed adress, so while waiting for your mind to sober up, I'm nice enough to let you sleep in my place. Or do you prefer that cheap motel room?" Joss hissed in annoyance.

Tay peeked at Joss who seemed determined to kick him out and let him stranded on the road if Tay didn't come in any second now. Joss was telling the truth. Vodka had made his mind hazy that he couldn't remember his own exact address. So Tay go no choice on his plate. Staggering, the younger guy walked into the lion's den.

Joss was patient enough to wait for Tay to finally step into his unit. After Tay came in, Joss let out a heavy sigh while locking the front door. "What do you want to take? Bed or couch?" He asked, making his guest putting on a confused face.

"If you take the bed then I'll take the couch and vice versa." Joss added.

Then it dawned to Tay that Joss didn't want to sleep on the same bed with him. The younger guy knew his manner so he took the hint and answere, "I'll take the couch. Thanks."

His body swayed as he walked to the couch. Tay slumped down on in and immediately take a position, he was so ready to doze off. However, before he departed to the dreamland, he felt something hit his head, making him groaned in annoyance.

But he stopped himself from barking at the owner of the house when he realized Joss was giving him a pillow and comforter.

"Use them. Good night." Joss walked away after lending them to Tay not in a friendly way. The older guy heard Tay thanked him in a low voice. But Joss kept walking away and closed his bedroom door before he leaned on it.

Joss's eyes trailed to the bed which only had a pillow and no comforter on it. He usually had a spare blanket, but he just took it to the laundry mat days ago. Guess that he should buy another pair of pillow and comforter since it wouldn't be the last time that guy who was occupying his couch spent the night here.

.
.
.
.
.

Tay fluttered his eyes open when he heard the noises that a banging door made entered his hearings. Then he heard rustles following it. The tanned guy peeked at the one that disturbed his peaceful morning.

His heart neary dropped when he saw Joss Wayar was walking into the room. They both exchanged their gaze before the older guy finally greeted Tay, "Did I wake you up? Sorry."

Tay finally realized that Joss wasn't invaded his home, but Tay was staying the night in the stranger that became not so stranger anymore since last night. His head then throbbed like hell after the realization came down to him.

It seemed that he wasn't subtle enough in holding out his hangover since Joss brought him a glass of cold water for Tay to chug down. "How's your head?" He asked out of concern when Tay had emptied the glass.

"Hell." Tay mumbled and chose to tell the older guy truthfully instead of spouting bullshit that he was okay. He never cared whether Joss would find him annoying or not by showing his true feelings to him. Tay didn't need to think much because he didn't mind Joss getting hurt. He basically didn't care about Joss at all.