Chapter 3

Joss was puffing out a smoke when he heard the door was creaking open behind him. He smirked before he pivoted himself and found the nerd he left dowstairs was coming in. The tall guy leaned himself by the fence since he was smoking by the balcony.

It took half an hour for Tay to collect his gut and walk towards the room no. 7 that Joss was waiting at. He couldn't believe he was going to do the dumbest idea he had ever had only to revenge his girlfriend. He didn't even know if he was still a boyfriend to Mild or not.

This was utterly stupid. Tay should have known that and left the bar, but instead of doing that, he came up to Joss. Was Tay ready? Of course he wasn't. Truthfully, Tay was nervous as hell. What if he felt disgusted after having a skin to skin contact with the older guy? Or what if he did a stupid thing—of course less stupid than this insane idea—and made a turn off towards the older guy?

The alcohol must have had intoxicated his brain since despite all the worries that flashed on his head, Tay foolishly ignored all those warnings and brought himself to enter this room.

His eyes was fast to catch Joss who was having his back to him, smoking his cigarettes at the balcony before the older guy turned around and flashed his annoying smirk to Tay.

He heard Joss chuckled lightly as Tay brought himself closer to the older guy. He stood next to Joss and saw another building in front of them. This area was the district of night life business. Cheap motel rooms were usually provided upstairs of the clubs and bars.

Tay folded his arms by the fence and sighed loudly, not even trying to hide his frustration form the guy next to him. The scent of alcohol was thick around Tay, it dawned to Joss that maybe the younger one emptied the bottle of vodka by himself.

"So is this your final decision?" He asked as he puffed another smoke.

Tay wasn't fond of smokes, but he was too drunk to preach about health right now. So he ignored the fact that Joss might get lung cancer from it and let the older guy did whatever the fuck he wanted.

"Yeah. But I have one rule." Tay coldly replied to Joss.

Without turning to the other guy, Joss asked, "What is it?"

"Do me exactly like how you do Mild."

"What?" Tay had made Joss speechless upon such request. That was odd and hurtful. "Are you... a masochist?" Joss wondered.

Tay just shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, unbothered by how Joss looked at him weirdly, "I want to know how good you did her until she decided to break up with me."

Joss chuckled, "Are you crazy? Maybe she's into my face. The sex was good, of course. But you said that I'm just an excuse she used to break up with you."

Tay scoffed, "What? You can't comply with the rule I just asked? Were you too drunk that night so you couldn't remember how you did her? Asshole." The way Tay looked at Joss right now was clear, he was hurting badly. Yet Joss still failed to understand why the heck Tay asked him to do this just to revenge his girl.

"Ah, fuck it." Joss mumbled since he didn't like they way he was bothered by Tay's hurtful eyes. Joss put off the white stick he was smoking and grabbed Tay by the wrist, "Come."

Joss then sat on the edge of the bed. The cheap mattress made noises when a big guy like him sat on it. He pulled Tay to straddle on his laps. "So you're saying that we have to do it exactly the way Mild and I did it?" Joss asked for confirmation once again.

Tay quietly nodded to give his confirmation. He then felt a big palm rested on his hip, his eyes trailed down to where Joss was placing his hand. "Guess what? Your girl was the one attacking me first." Joss words made Tay's eyes looked back at him. "So, I guess I'll direct you exactly how Mild seduced me first."