Chapter 17

The days went by peacefully. But not what's going through Tay's head. The thing that had been bugging his mind was the same as what he was concerned of two weeks ago.

Him, not getting laid by his own boyfriend.

It was kind of embarrassing to admit, but Tay felt like he was like a freak that kept thinking about how to get laid by Joss. In his own eyes, he wasn't any different with all the girls whoring themselves for Joss.

Sometimes Tay even wondered why would he date someone like Joss—an ex womanizer whose decision was quite questionable when he decided to date Tay. Being the boyfriend of Joss, of course he was feeling insecure.

Mild—who had dated him since highschool and whom he thought was a devoted one—even left him for Joss, so what made Joss dated him? What made Joss ended his interesting game just to stay with Tay?

Tay was not that what people would call perfect. He was far from it, he even had only Arm and Off as his friends. Sometimes they even said Tay was the most boring person among them three.

The four-eyed guy sighed desparately as the thought kept going on, his mind was so busy thinking about his not-so-important problem until he got a great smack on his head.

When Tay whipped his head to the side, he found the culprit was none other than Off Jumpol. If his energy hadn't been drained by his own train of thought, surely Off would get a retaliation from Tay.

Off was ready to get hit back, in fact, he was expecting it, yet his friend only cared to fix his lopsided glasses and looked afar again. As if Off and Arm's presence didn't matter.

Both Arm and Off shared a stare. They wondered what had been bugging Tay's mind. The three of them agreed to do the assignment together. As usual, Arm and Off expected Tay to mentor them as per usual too, but somehow the latter seemed to be distracted.

His mind was clearly not into the assignment they were doing. Arm was a much calmer person, so Off gave a sign to Arm to ask away since Off was curious too, but too coward to ask.

"Tay," The fair skinned guy called him in which Tay only cared to respond with a hum. His eyes were still looking far away.

"How are you and Joss holding on? Is everything alright?" Arm wasn't someone that would beat around the bush. He was the typical of getting straight to the point.

Tay froze upon hearing that name. Slowly his eyes locked with Arm's. Was he being so obvious that Arm asked him that way? Tay was sure enough not to show it but eventually, his feelings came afloat. He knew Arm would sense him being odd but Tay wished he could hide it longer.

Arm needed no response to get the gist of Tay's problem. He knew Tay and Joss weren't alright judging by how Tay had been acting up these past few weeks.

"We are good." Instead of telling the truth, Tay chose to hide it longer. He wasn't ready to get the reaction from his friend. He just tasted how liking a guy—particularly Joss—felt like. Being a laughing stock for Arm and Off just because he hadn't been getting laid was unnecessary.

Arm and Off shared a wordless stare again. They knew Tay was bluntly lying to them, but they knew pressing Tay to tell them rather than on his own would not the best way. Tay could go the extreme way by shutting the off. He wasn't the most open person out there.

Arm then closed their discussion that seemed uncomfortable for Tay with, "You can tell us if it's too much to handle on your own."

"Yeah, of we can help, we will help. If we can't, then sharing your problem would at least cut the burden. We will always be here, Tay."