Chapter 11

Joss just woke up when knocks on the entrance door kept pricking his ears. The man groaned in annoyance, he needed to catch up some sleep badly since he couldn't put himself to sleep, not until alcohol intoxicated his blood stream and fuzzed his mind.

He was not a friendly one when he just woke up. Certainly, someone who interrupted his peaceful slumber would get on his bad side. The man got up from the bed, limpingly dragging his foot which was wrapped in a cast with his another one.

He was given a crook to support his walk, but Joss was just too lazy to use it right now. He just wanted to repel the intrusion away and dived back to his slumber.

Joss opened the door and it was just only then that the knocks finally came to a stop. He leaned agaisnt the door frame and put on his sconful look, "What again?"

It wasn't the first time he got the visit from the girls, who were trying to get on his good side by bringing him food and otherwise. But instead of getting on his good side, those girls were getting on his nerves.

"This is lunch for you, Joss.." The high timbre of her voice was clearly unwelcomed.

Joss wasn't someone rude to begin with, not to the girls at least, but he was just not in the mood to flash his smile like usual. He was exhausted from all the press he had been holding in.

"Thanks. But can you guys stop it already?" He accepted the plastic bag the girls gave him. "I know I'm handicapped right now, but trust me I'm doing just fine."

The girls looked down, they were just worried because Joss had been absent for 3 days. And the news about him getting into an accident made an uproar. Even though his friends did check on him, especially Luke, but the girls just couldn't sit still. Some of them thought this was the chance to make a way to Joss's heart.

In which apparently failed miserably. Joss had no heart at all. No one could touch him. He was all fun and great in flirting, but for something committed? He wouldn't even spare a thought of it.

"Sorry, Joss. We're just worried of you." The gurls chirped.

Joss then sighed, "Yeah, don't be. I'm fine, just let me be. Thanks for the lunch. Now, go." He coldly chased them away and shut the door.

.
.
.
.
.

Tay stopped his strides when he found the particular guy he had been searching for was now leaning against the door frame. Joss Wayar was talking to some girls. It seemed that those girls were bringing Joss food.

Tay sighed as he looked down to the plastic bag he was holding. He wasn't any different from those girls, Tay was on his way to visit the older guy, he thought that it would be just plain rude if he popped up out of nowehere without offering something to Joss.

So he bought Joss lunch, but apparently he was a few minutes late. Tay was going to turn around so he could give the food to the security guard downstairs, but another thing caught his attention.

Tay frowned when it dawned to him that Joss was wearing a cast on his left foot. Just in time, he heard a loud bang and when he realized, Joss had gotten back to his respective room and left the girls at the hallway.

Those girls walked passed Tay in hurry, they were somehow whispering about him. Then, Tay realized that he was known for his title as Joss's boyfriend.

Tay grunted and didn't stay rooted there. He brought himself forward and knocked on Joss's door. He heard heaving steps faintly seeping through the door. The next thing happened was the door yanked open by the owner of the room.

"I've told you I—," Joss words vanished into the thin air, he couldn't finish his sentence when he looked at the unexpected guest he had.

"...Tay?"