chapter 11

Julia's PoV

it wasn't Erik... it was Lyle. He nudged me slightly

"I know your awake" he said laughing, you were trying your hardest to keeps yours in, but you failed. You started laughing out loud, immediately slapping your hand over your mouth to quiet yourself. He shook his head jokingly "told ya so" you elbowed him in return. He motioned for you to get out of bed and follow him but you stuck your head in a pillow. He grabbed your wrist softly and led you out heading towards the front door.

"what are you-"

"shhhh" he interrupted you as he snuck you both out the door and headed towards one of the cars. "M'lady" he said bowing as he opened the passenger door and ran around too the drivers seat, pulling out of the driveway a few seconds later.

"Lyle what are you up to" you said with a smile on your face

"You never got a proper tour, so I took it upon myself :)" you took out your phone and checked the time

1:53

"At 2 am Lyle are you insane" you started laughing and he pointed his finger at you

"Do you trust me?" you rolled your eyes at him

"Of course I trust you Lyle"

"So then trust" he shrugged his arms as he drove the opposite way than you took to school, up a hill for a few miles, finally ending up on a flat top of mountain. Lyle took your hand and led your out of the car towards the edge of the mountain and sat down with you next to him.

"I used to come here a lot, to get away from my family and stuff" it was a cliff over looking a forest of trees, the moon shined down perfectly on the trees giving it an erie look. "I've never actually brought anyone else here, but I wanted to show you" a breeze blew by and you were still in your pajama so you were freezing, and you unintentionally put your arm around Lyles, and put your head on his shoulder but he didn't seem to mind.

"It's amazing Lyle" he looked down at you, you were extremely exhausted and were seconds away from falling asleep.. and then you were asleep.

Lyles PoV

She was asleep on my shoulder, anyone else I would've moved but she was different. Erik said he had only given her his sweatshirt because of her clothes and there wasn't anything else going on right? I didn't know how Erik felt about Juls but I knew how I did. I couldn't stop thinking about her, about the first time I met her and now, she was the only thing on my mind.

When she sat up again it was bright out, and we had been here all night.

she gasped "what time is it??"

"6:30" she started freaking out over school which I thought was cute but she was serious

"Lyle stop smiling at me we have to go!! I have school in like 15 minutes" shit I had missed my chance hadn't I. I should've kissed her the night before like I wanted to, but now I had missed my chance. We got in the car and I drove her back to the house, "top speed" per her request. She barely got into the kitchen dressed when Erik came out of his room, I held in my laugh and she kicked me behind the counter. It was nice sneaking around with her and having our inside joke, but I just couldn't read her. I could see whether she felt the same way about me or if she liked Erik and that was the problem, because I would never go behind Erik's back.

A/N: yall i'm severely torn whether I should have julia end up with erik or lyle so i'm really asking for your help with this as I am also mega indecisive. also sorry for the super short chapter in writing this during school haha