3

Davine James

Davine James

You know when you fall asleep and in your dream something bad happens to you and then you wake up and something bad happens that day too?

Well I'm pretty sure that shit is going to happen to me too.

It was saturday and also October 27th.

A.K.A Mikey and I's 1 year anniversary.

I never thought I would be with a lightskin nigga for this long to be totally honest.

It was never in my plans.

I texted him all day today but he barely even responded.

So I did what probably no bitch would've done.

I pulled up at his house.

Now I know you're probably like  ---- "This bitch is crazy.. don't nobody go to they boyfriend house if that nigga ain't responding"

Well ladies, gays and gents.

I -- Nah I don't got an excuse.

But I know he here up and running cause I see Kailen's car and I see his car and Aya's car.

I prayed before leaving the car because it was a beautiful Sunday and God ain't done me dirty once this week.

I got a new car, aced this chemistry test AND Aaliyah NOR Janiyah came and fucked with my shit all week long.

If that ain't God telling you he loves you, I don't know what is.

I'm walking up this dude's step but for some reason some shit ain't adding up.

I'm feeling weird and it's a Sunday.

Aya's family is usually always doing something during this time on Sundays.

See this is why I hate myself.

I'm overthinking shit.

I usually do this, don't really know why.

I knock on my man's door only for Kailen to answer the door for me.

Weird.

He looked shocked to see me like if this ain't my boyfriend's home.

"Davine" mind you -- he's STILL looking at me like if he ain't seen me before "James"

"That is my name sir" This nigga is tripping toDAY.

"At my best friend's house"  why the fuck is he telling me shit I already know??

"If you don't open this door completly, I'm fucking your shit up" I told him.

Threaths ain't shit for me.

I actually get them on a daily basis.

Except this week actually.

Told yall, this is God working.

He opened the door completly letting me in.

"So lik-" I don't even listent to whatever the fuck he's telling me because I'm already up at Mikey's door.

I heared some music and some moaning so something wasn't right.

I immediately opened the door to see Mikey and Aya, naked, with Aya riding Mikey's dick.

"That would definitely make a nice sex tape" I said with my arms crossed looking at my boyfriend and my best friend.

"What the f- Davine this ain't what it seems" Mikey told me covering Aya.

"So she wasn't riding your dick?"

Silence.

I nodded my head going out of his room hearing Mikey yell my name.

"What nigga?" I finally yell at him.

"Wh- why were you here?"

I throw his anniversary present at him "happy 1 year"

I saw his face and I swear to God the colour was leaving.

I seen Aya smirking at me like if she was planning to do it.

I enter my car and drive off his driveway before fully breaking down.

I think I fell asleep crying because when I woke up it was 7 at night and I had went to see Mikey.

I was about to walk in the house by the front door but for  some reason, I went by the back door.

Going straight to my room, I first blocked Mikey because he was texting the fuck outta of my phone and calling me.

Fucking 473 texts and 668 missed calls just from that nigga.

Aya didn't even try, not that I wanted her to but it wouldn't hurt.

I put on a random song from 'Watch The Throne' and started taking everything Aya and Mikey gave to me.

The only thing I kept from Aya was a picture of us and Monroe together from 2nd grade.

The fact that we've been best friends for so long and she would do something like that to me knowing she could get any nigga she can baffled and hurts me.

Because at this point I thought we were sisters, my family treated her like a sister.

Sometimes Zhuri even thought that Aya was her sister.

It hurts to see someone like that just mess it up for a boy.

It's just so fucking sad.